School?!

My Gangster Roommate

The door opened and Eunmi came in. Jaejoong looked up from his homework and was surprised to see her home so early.

"You're early today." He almost smiled, but stopped at the last minute.

"Yeah. Seunggi sshi let me off early since I helped him a bit just now." Eunmi shrugged and went to the bathroom to bathe.

*A bit only?* Jaejoong thought. *Wow then what is a lot?*

Jaejoong returned to his homework and looked at question one again. The question that he had been stuck for the whole of the past hour.

"Aish..." he sighed and laid back on his chair, his eyes closed.

"Studying is so difficult. How am I going to get all C's and get my credit card and car back? I need a miracle."

"What miracle?" Eunmi asked, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Yah! Why are you wearing my shirt and boxers again!" Jaejoong jumped up.

"I haven't bought any clothes yet." Eunmi shrugged. "Anyway yours are comfy."

"Of course they are! They are 100% cotton!" Jaejoong scoffed.

Eunmi put out her tougue and went to the kitchen to grab and drink and plopped herself infront of the television.

Jaejoong scowled at her, with the noise the television was making.

The show Eunmi was watching was "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" (PS. some show that tests if you are smarter than 5th graders, in terms of stuff 5th graders learn)

The contestant got his last question wrong. The emcee patted the contestant's back and said,"Its okay, even I didn't know the answer."

Eunmi smirked and sipped her soda. "It was so freakin' easy. Of course it was choice A." she mumbled.

Jaejoong looked curiously at the screen and waited for them to reveal the correct answer.

"So what is the real answer for this difficult question?" The emcee asked. "It is.... choice A!"

Jaejoong's eyes widened. *Woah. For a person who didn't go to school. That is seriously... woah.*

He glanced at his unfinished question and back and Eunmi. *I wonder...*

"Yah." Jaejoong called.

Eunmi turned around and glared at him. "What!"

"Help me with my math." Jaejoong demanded.

"What the hell?" Eunmi spat. "No way! Its my resting time now! And I haven't even gone to school before why would you consult me!"

*I'd never thought I'd say this but...* "Please." Jaejoong pleaded.

Eunmi's eyes widened. *The spoilt brat is begging me for help now? Wow this is new! Since he's pleading. I should help shouldn't I..*

"Oh alright." Eunmi mumbled. "But don't blame me if I don't know how to do."

Eunmi took Jaejoong's question and stared at it for 10 seconds. After scribbling for another 30 seconds, she handed the question back.

"Here." she said and turned to go.

Jaejoong glanced at her final answer and back at the answer sheet. She got it correct.

*Oh man...*

"Yah wait!" Jaejoong grabbed on her hand.

Eunmi almost twisted Jaejoong's arm, responding to her instincts. But with so many people sneaking up on her nowadays and grabbing her or hugging her, she tried to control her instincts.

"I demand you to go to school." he said.

Eunmi's eyes widened.

"What?"

"My dad owns my school. I order you to study at my school. You can work part time at Seunggi's." Jaejoong said.

"And if I don't?" Eunmi challenged.

"Then I'll throw you out." Jaejoong smirked.

"Oh really?" Eunmi smiled. *I've met so many gangsters even better at threatening..*

"Then I'll throw your bracelet away." Eunmi threatened, the bracelet on her hand.

Jaejoong froze. *! I just wanted to help you and you threaten me?*

However, Jaejoong kept a calm face and said," throw it then. It doesn't matter."

Eunmi gasped. This wasn't the reaction she was expecting. Wasn't this the bracelet that was so important that he agreed to let her stay with him?

"Go to school!" Jaejoong demanded.

"Fine fine whatever." Eunmi plopped herself back on the couch to watch TV. *He can lose his bracelet but I can't lose my place to stay..*

Jaejoong grinned in victory.

*Woah lucky she fell for it! If she threw my bracelet away I'll just hang myself!

Park Eunmi Its all for your own good! Its really a waste if you have so much brains beneath your gangsterish head and you just work in  restaurant..

Its kinda shocking to say this.. But like Key, I care too.*