Key

My Gangster Roommate

Eunmi slumped her shoulders and walked out of the airport dejectedly.

*What a way to return to my homeland..*

She walked casually around with her small pouch containing her passport and Jaejoong's bracelet.

She watched the tall majestic buildings standing proudly in Seoul. *Woah Seoul changed so much since I left. But my life hasn't. It still .*

She stopped outside a steamboat shop and stared hungrily at the bowls of soup they were having. She noticed a family of three eating happily inside. The father picked up a piece of meat and fed it to his daughter. She smiled widely and chewed on the meat like it was the nicest thing she has ever eaten. The mother giggled and pinched her daughter's cheeks lovingly.

Eunmi looked longingly at their loving scene and smiled mildly.

*That little girl doesn't know how short her happy life of her family is going to be. No family is going to stay like that forever. None.*

Just then, a man running past Eunmi crashed into her, knocking her out of her thoughts.

"Yah!" Eunmi screamed, falling on her .

The man crawled up quickly and ran off. Another guy came along and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently. "That was a robber. He took my bag."

"Robber?" Eunmi frowned. *I hate robbers. Stealing my luggage.*

Without another word, she sped off in the direction of the robber.

"Yah Miss! Don't! Its dangerous!" The guy called after her. How could such a skinny weak girl take down a tall muscular robber! It was ridiculous!

*I must make sure she's alright.*

Key ran after Eunmi and to his surprise, he found Eunmi far far far infront of him, almost catching up with the robber. And she only started running a few seconds before him.

Woah Leopard in action.

He watched with his mouth agape as he saw Eunmi do a double flip in the air before throwing a high kick at the robber, who fell down face flat. When he tried to get up, she then used her feet to keep him down, throwing punches everywhere on his face.

*OUCH!* the guy flinched.

"Don't you dare steal next time.." Eunmi warned and took the bag away from the robber's clutches.

"Okay okay I promise!!!" The robber pleaded.

Eunmi smirked and got off him, walking towards the owner of the bag. "Here. Your bag."

"Tttthan..thanks." he stuttered. "You were amazing!"

Eunmi smiled mildly. "Next time when your bag gets stolen, run after him. Don't ask around if people are alright. Your bag will be gone by then."

"But you fell!" he protested. He glanced down at her knees and to his horror, they were bleeding from the earlier fall.

"Oh gosh! You're bleeding!" he shrieked. "Let me get you to the hospital!"

"Its just a scratch. Don't bother." Eunmi waved it away and began walking away.

"A SCRATCH? You call that a scratch?" he waved his hands exageratedly. "Then I'd like to see what you think is a serious injury!"

"Breaking bones, or a ribcage." Eunmi replied solemnly.

"You sound like you had experience." he said.

"Yeah I did." Eunmi smirked.

The man paled. "I'll get going." Eunmi said and turned.

"WAIT!" he called. "I owe you one. For getting the bag back for me. Let me at least treat your wound and treat you to dinner!"

"No need." Eunmi tried saying and walked off.

The man swung his arm over Eunmi and tried to make her stay, but she threw a vicious punch in his stomach.

"Omona! Sorry! It was instinct!" she bowed frantically.

"Ah. Its okay." He clutched his stomach in a pain. "Since you threw me a punch, you owe me too. repay me by coming with me. I'll clean your wound and treat you to dinner!"

Eunmi nodded reluctantly. "Okay then. But only the cleaning of the wound. I'm not hungry."

"Whatever you say!" The guy smiled, happy that she agreed. "Anyway hi. I'm Kim Kibum. You can call me Key." he introduced, holding out his hand.

"Eunmi. Park Eunmi." she smiled.

"Ah Eunmi." Key smiled foolishly. "Come on Eunmi dongsaeng! Let's get you cleaned up!"

He swung his arm over her shoulders again.

Eunmi instinctively threw him another punch.

"OOOF!" Key landed on the floor.

"AH! I'm so sorry!" Eunmi apologised.

"Its really okay. Let's go now!" Key forced a smile, ignoring the pain in his tummy. "Let's go Eunmi dongsaeng!"

"Since when was I your dongsaeng..." Eunmi muttered softly to herself.

Key heard and chuckled.

*Since now..

You're so special Eunmi. I don't know why but I think I'll come to like you very very much..*