Worried

My Gangster Roommate

Eunmi woke up with a start as the cleaner ahjuma woke her up.

"Agashi why are you sleeping here!" she nudged Eunmi.

Eunmi rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Omo I fell asleep. Ahjuma what time is it?"

"5:30am" the ahjuma replied. "Agashi get up, you'll get a cold sleeping here."

"Thanks Ahjuma." Eunmi smiled and opened the door cautiously and creeped inside to see Jaejoong sound asleep on the couch.

*That babo. He could've just taken the bed.*

Eunmi sneaked into the bathroom and took a quick bath.

Jaejoong fidgeted in his sleep and mumbled, "Suuuupeed Gannneerr Geeerrr..'' (Stupid Gangster Girl)

Eunmi finished her bath and came out, refreshed. She took a piece of paper and wrote another note.

Turning to look back at Jaejoong one more time, she left the house for work again.

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes tiredly and stared at the ceiling.

"EUNMI!" he sat up suddenly and ran to the bedroom.

An empty bed that seemed to be totally inhabited greeted him.

"She didn't come home to sleep?" Jaejoong gasped.

An unknown worry clutched his heart. *Could something have happened to her?*

Jaejoong grabbed his coat and wanted to rush out to find her when he spotted a note on the dining table.

"Another note?" Jaejoong asked no one and ran to read it.

To Pretty Boy

I'm not going for school these few days. No need to wait for me.

Signed Eunmi.

Jaejoong glared at the letter as if it was Eunmi herself.

"How can that girl be so irresponsible! She just went to school for a few days and she learnt missing school already?" Jaejoong fumed. "Whatever. Her business isn't mine anyway.."

Jaejoong stomped to school angrily and snapped at anyone who talked to him.

"Yah Jaejoong why are you so irritable today?" Yunho asked after he managed to make Taemin cry when the SHINee maknae only asked him for the time.

"Don't bother me."Jaejoong snapped.

"What's up with him?" Jonghyun whispered.

"I don't know. But he's really too much making Taemin cry." Minho said, patting Taemin's head.

"Maybe Menopause?" Junsu suggested.

Just then, Key came trudging lifelessly towards them.

"Yah Yeobo what happened to you?" Jonghyun rushed towards him.

"Eunmi didn't come again." Key sighed.

"Maybe she just has some things to do?" Yoochun suggested.

"I don't know.. But I wish I just knew her number so I could just hear her voice for a while." Key sighed.

Jaejoong brightened. *That's right! A phone! I should get her a phone so I can contact her!*

Jonghyun patted his Yeobo's shoulder. "Don't worry, she'll come back soon."

Key nodded lifelessly.

 

Jaejoong ran off once the last bell of the school rang.

"Yah Jaejoong! You're not coming with us to the movies?" Yoochun shouted.

Jaejoong waved his hand and ran into the principal office.

"Woah why is hyung hurrying?" Junsu squeaked.

"I don't know." Yunho shrugged.

Changmin looked up from his bag of chips. "Huh when did Jaejoong hyung go?"

The rest of DBSK sighed and shook their heads.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in."

Jaejoong walked into the principal's office and bowed respectfully.

"Abeoji." he greeted.

"Jaejoong! Why did you come to find me all of a sudden?" Mr Kim asked, thouroughly surprised.

"Appa, can i borrow some money?" Jaejoong asked.

Mr Kim's eyebrows raised. "And what do you want the money for?"

"You know that girl I requested to enter our school?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah. Park Eunmi." Mr Kim nodded, his attention entirely caught. It wasn't often his son came to see him, and because of a girl for that matter.

"She isn't coming to school! I don't know where she is, what she's doing and she may have gotten into some kind of trouble Appa!" Jaejoong hollered in one breath. "So appa, can you lend me some money so I can buy a phone for her?"

Mr Kim smiled inwardly. *My my.. My son has indeed grown up. Begging me for money to buy someone else something!!*

"And what will I get in return for my kindness?" Mr Kim asked.

"I'll get all Bs for all my subjects!" Jaejoong blurted.

Mr Kim's eyes widened. *B? Jaejoong doesn't even pass his tests and now he's aiming for B? Woah what does that girl mean to him! But oh well since he's so determined..*

"Fine." Mr Kim tried hard to hide his smile. "Here's 500 thousand won."

"500 thousand won?" Jaejoong yelped. "How is that enough to buy a phone!"

"It isn't?" Mr Kim asked, surprised. "But a normal phone only costs around 3 to 4 hundred thousand won!"

"Yeah but a iphone 4 costs more!" Jaejoong protested.

"Iphone 4?" Mr Kim asked, his eyes so wide they seemed to want to drop out anytime. "You want to buy her a iphone 4?"

Jaejoong nodded. "Yeah since she doesn't have a phone, I figured I must get her the best for her first one. And I want to make video calls as well!"

Mr Kim smiled and dug out one million won from his pocket. "Here. This in return for all Bs."

"Thanks Appa!" Jaejoong brightened and ran off.

"Treat your girlfriend well Jaejoong ah and forget about Yoona." Mr Kim muttered.