Jaejoong's confused

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong drove straight to a club that DBSK and SHINee (besides Taemin) often frequents.

Jaejoong went straight into their private suite to find the junior and senior kingkas all around. Except for the underaged Taemin and Key.

"Hey you're here." Yunho greeted. "Where's Key? Isn't he coming?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "He said that he wanted to be an opportunist even though he knows there's no results. I don't understand what he was talking about but oh well that diva often says things that no human understands."

Jaejoong plopped himself on the sofa.

"Thanks for coming out to drink with me guys." Jaejoong said and gulped down a large cup of beer.

"Woah slowly man!" Yoochun advised. "At this rate you'll be drunk for the first time since I've known you!"

Jaejoong smirked. "Why shouldn't I drink? I was such a jerk when I saw Yoona today."

"You saw her today? Even before the news?" Minho asked in disbelief. "And you didn't call us to tell us the happy news that she's back?"

"Yeah." Changmin nodded, sipping from the drink he and Onew shared. "And you were a JERK to HER? You may be a jerk to everyone but to Yoona? Never ever."

Jaejoong shook his head. "You don't understand. I saw her and suddenly I was so furious for having fallen in love with her. I didn't want to see her. When she wanted to get back togeher with me, I yelled at her and said no. God if I had known she was paralyzed at that time, I wouldn't have been so mean."

The rest of the gang were shocked at Jaejoong's account of how he acted. The Jaejoong they knew would never turn Yoona down. Even after hurting him a thousand times, he would still gladly take Yoona back. That was how much he loved her.

"You yelled at her? And you refused to get back together with her?" Onew asked in disbelief.

"That's right Dubu hubby!" Changmin agreed. "Yah you! Who are you and why do you look like your Jaejoong Hyung?"

Jaejoong sighed. "I don't know what happened to me either. In the past I wouldn't do that but now.. I don't know why.."

"Yah yah yah!" Yunho stood up. "Guys come on let's recall, when was the last time you heard Jaejoong talking about Yoona?"

The gang scratched their heads.

"I think the last time was before he went to Singapore to stalk Yoona's concert there." Junsu said deep in thought.

"Yeah!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "After that, when Jaejoong Hyung had his credit card and car confiscated, I rarely heard Yoona coming from his mouth."

Yunho looked at Jaejoong triumphantly. "See? You started to leave Yoona out of your life bit by bit! This can only mean one thing guys.." Yunho glanced at the gang.

"YOU'RE IN LOVE!" they chorused cooperatively.

"With who!" Jaejoong smirked.

"Oh right." Junsu scratched his head. "There aren't any girl suspects this time."

Minho nodded. "The only girl he has come to know in this time is... Eunmi!"

?Minho looked up, his eyes shining. "Hyung! You like Eunmi!"

"Yeah right!" Jaejoong scoffed. "And cats love mice! Why would I like that stupid uneducated gangster girl?"

"She's kind and pretty!" Yoochun rebutted. "But it seems not possible. Eunmi and Jaejoong Hyung don't really interact in school. They are almost like strangers."

"Hmmm. Then why did Jaejoong Hyung call her a stupid uneducated gangster girl? Are they on such close terms that they call each other names?" Onew asked thoughtfully.

"I think I heard Eunmi call Jaejoong Hyung witchcraft pretty boy before.." Changmin added.

Jaejoong gulped as the 7 pairs of eyes focused on him.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Since when were you so close to her?" Yunho asked.

"I'm not in love with her!" Jaejoong denied, swinging his arms around.

"I didnt say you were!" Yunho smirked.

Jaejoong hung his head from falling in that trap.

"But.." Yoochun added. "Jaejoong Hyung. What are going to do now that Yoona came back?"

Jaejoong sighed and drank another shot of beer.

"I don't know as well."

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I made a new fic!

This time starring Jaejoong of DBSK:

Seducing him in 10 steps

PS: It's still Jaejoong and Eunmi but it's a totally different story. I'm just lazy to think of another girl's name

Check it out guys!