Blessings and a dense Jae

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong woke up, his body feeling like it was used like a sandbag for fighters to practice on. Which was almost literally true.

"Awww my f***ing gosh." he cursed as he tried to sit up.

"Yah! Stop moving! You're injured!" A worried voice rang in his eyes.

"Eunmi?" he exclaimed in surprise. "Eunmi!"

He pulled her in for a tight Teddy bear hug.

"Eunmi you're safe!" he smiled.

"Thanks to you." Eunmi said softly.

"Hey dude are you alright? Those injuries look bad.." Seungri winced.

"Never better!" Jaejoong smiled and hugged Eunmi tighter.

"Aww our little sis grew up!" Youngbae teased and ruffled her hair.

"Yah!" Eunmi flushed red. "Let me go you stupid erted injured brat!" she pulled herself out of his grasp.

"Hey! I was injured because of you! Shouldn't you pay me back or something?" Jaejoong whined.

"Yah don't you dare touch her or something you .." Jiyong snarled.

"PEACE MY DEAR COMRADES!" Junsu squealed.

"Ugh Jaejoong Hyung, Yoona's here." Taemin informed.

Eunmi's face immediately fell and she stood in the corner.

"Jae Oppa?" Yoona smiled as Yoochun pushed her closer to Jaejoong. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Jaejoong nodded. "Errr Yoona.."

"Jae Oppa. After this incident i realized that I have already lost my chance to be with you." Yoona said honestly. "And I know you've already found someone you love." she glanced at Eunmi meaningfully. "I give you my blessings Oppa."

"Yoona.. Thanks." Jaejoong smiled.

"No prob." Yoona smiled back bitterly. *I was too late. If only I was just a little earlier. I hope Jae Oppa is happy.*



Jiyong arrived at Jaejoong's ward, puzzled.

"Yah why did you want to see me Kim Jaejoong?" he asked curiously.

"I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" Jaejoong kneeled on the bed and kowtowed to him. "It's really important!"

Jiyong's eyes widened. *What the he'll is wrong with this guy!*

"Since you're Eunmi's BFF I figured you would know what she was thinking!" Jaejoong whined. "I confessed to her and until now it's been days and she still hasn't replied yet!"

Jiyong raised his eyebrows. "Anything happened?"

Jaejoong thought for a while.

FLASHBACK

"Err Eunmi ah." Jaejoong hesitated.

It was only Jaejoong and Eunmi left in the room. The others had already left to give both of them space.

"About that.. You know what I said the other day when Lee Joon got us kidnapped?" Jaejoong asked, his heart pounding.

Eunmi her lips nervously. "Jaejoong I think I'll move back with you."

"Really?" Jaejoong's face lit up. "Then about what I said..."

"I have to go now bye!" Eunmi disappeared through the door.

Jaejoong pouted on his bed.

"She didn't reply me!" he whined. "She didn't say if she'll be my girl or not!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Jiyong stared at the 1.80m man in front of him, kneeling and looking absolutely flustered in amusement.

*Eunmi ah. Looks like you found the right man. I guess it's time I gave you up.*

"If it's about Eunmi's feelings its for you to find out.." Jiyong smirked and turned to go.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong! Just help me will you? You're her BFF!" Jaejoong yelled.

Jiyong smirked and walked off.

*I may be her BFF but it doesn't take a BFF to see through her feelings. Kim Jaejoong you are one dense guy.*

Jiyong stepped out of the hospital.

"But I guess it's alright to make him suffer a little more in hos little dense world right?" he mumbled. "Since he caused me to be heart broken as well."

Jiyong went home with a big grin on his face