Fragile

My Gangster Roommate

Jiyong reached Jaejoong's apartment after finishing his work at Seunggi's. He was surprised to find Eunmi outside waiting for him.

"Eunmi ah, why are you here outside? And with all our stuff?" ?Jiyong asked and approached her.

She looked up and quickly wiped her tears.

"Jiyong. Let's move out of here." she said. "Let's just find a place to stay and just forget that we ever met someone called Kim Jaejoong."

Jiyong saw Eunmi's swollen eyes and he felt his heart ache. *That bastard Jaejoong. He'll get it.*

Seeing Eunmi's fragile frame, he couldn't bear to leave her and beat Jaejoong up, so he did as she wished and escorted her away. They found an empty room at the back of a pub thanks to Jiyong's connections with the owner.

"Oww my god. This place stinks of vomit and beer!" Jiyong fanned himself and led Eunmi inside.

He scrutinized the dirty place that was bare except for a study table for account checking and tabling the day's earnings. *Man this for Eunmi. But at least she has a roof over her head.*

"Stay here Eunmi, I'll go ask if they have blankets or something." Jiyong said and left.

Eunmi stood in a corner and clutched her knees tight. Her facial muscles were too tired from crying to make any other expression.

Her heart hurt like never before. She felt as if being accused by Jaejoong was even worse than being stabbed by thousands of knives.

*why does it hurt so bad? I don't care about how other think about me, why am I so bothered about what Jaejoong said?*

All of a sudden, a drunk man came stumbling into the room.

Eunmi didn't notice him, too caught up in her own world.

"What do we have here?" the drunk man cackles and rubbed his hands sneakily.

Eunmi turned around in surprise but the drunk man was too fast for her. He tore her thin, cheap top off in an instant and sent it into shreds. She stood there utterly shocked in her bra.

"Wow! Pretty!" the drunk man praised and crushed himself onto Eunmi. The usually tough and strong Eunmi was too disturbed from the day's incident and all her strength seeped out of her. No matter how she tried, she couldn't get the darn man off her.

*Help me. Somebody. Anybody!* she thought frantically as the man started kissing her neck, leaving hickeys.

"Help!" she screamed.

"Shut up !" the man roared and slapped Eunmi.

"Help!" Eunmi cried, tears streaming down her face. "Help! Jaejoong help me!"

"Eunmi ah!" a voice rang out and in an instant the drunk man was lifted off her.

"Jaejoong?" Eunmi breathed.

"Eunmi are you alright?" the voice asked after trashing the drunk man into smithereens.

"Jiyong.." Eunmi started crying as she found who the voice belonged to.

"Oh my god Eunmi I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you along in such a place." Jiyong apologized and pulled her in for a hug. He caressed her hair and rubbed her back in soothing motions. He took off his own shirt and covered Eunmi with it.

He winced when he saw tears flowing on her face once again. He wanted to rush to the drunk man and bash him another million times when he saw the hickeys on her neck.

"Eunmi it's safe now. Come on go to sleep. I'll stand guard by your side." Jiyong promised.

Eunmi laid on the bed silently and turned to face the wall. Tears started flowing down her cheeks once again.

What surprised her was why those tears were flowing again.

It wasn't because of how scary the incident was from before.

It was the disappointment when she found out her savior wasn't who she thought it was.

"Jaejoong.." she breathed and fell into slumber