Lee Joon's back

My Gangster Roommate

The door shook violently as someone pounded their fists on the door.

"EUNMI! OPEN UP!"

Eunmi and Jaejoong looked up in surprise.

"Jiyong?" they chorused.

Eunmi ran to the door and found Jiyong panting like he ran all the way there.

"What's up Jiyong?" she asked.

Jaejoong came up behind her. "Yeah. What's up? Don't tell me you want to return here to stay?" Jaejoong asked, his eyebrows raised.

Jiyong looked around him like he was afraid of someone spying.

"Talk later. I can't let anyone see me coming here. Let's go in to talk." he said solemnly and ushered them in.

"Uh you can sit at the dining table Jiyong." Eunmi said as she saw the pieces of glass still strewn on the floor.

"What the hell happened?" Jiyong asked.

"Jaejoong had a crazy fit." Eunmi stated bluntly.

Jaejoong threw him a glare but he didn't say anything since it was partly true.

"Why did you come again?" Jaejoong asked coldly.

Jiyong sat down and took Eunmi's hands.

"Eunmi ah, you must not be too frightened when I tell you okay?" he said gently.

"Yah where are you touching!!" Jaejoong complained and pulled Eunmi's hands away.

"Jaejoong stop being a kid! Jiyong wants to tell me something!' Eunmi scolded. "I promise I won't be too shocked if I can. Now what is it Jiyong?"

Jiyong took a deep breath and looked into Eunmi's eyes. "Lee Joon's back."

Eunmi gasped and her face turned pale.

She stumbled and wobbled unsteadily and landed on the seat near Jiyong.

"He-hhhe.. He's back?" Eunmi stuttered.

Jiyong nodded. Jaejoong gazed at Eunmi worriedly. She looked fragile and scared, opposite of er usual self.

"Eunmi ah, you must promise not to step out of your house is that clear?" Jiyong said. "Don't bother going to school or work. Stay at home and hide. Jaejoong sshi, I'm afraid if this goes on, Eunmi won't be able to earn enough money and move out at the end of the month."

Jaejoong's blood boiled. "Do you think I look like I'm THAT petty? Eunmi can stay as long as she wants! As long as she's safe."

Jiyong nodded gratefully.

"Eunmi ah, I must go soon. I must not let anyone see me coming here especially MBLAQ. I can't let them know you are here. Promise me you'll be safe alright? I called the Big Bang members to ask them to come back. They'll bee back soon. Don't worry you'll be fine okay?"

Eunmi nodded tearfully.

"Jiyong, you take care as well."

Jiyong smiled.

"Yah you Kim Jaejoong, take care of Eunmi for me." Jiyong ordered.

"Bye!" Jiyong waved and gave Eunmi a geeky smile and disappeared through the door, running as fast as he could.

Eunmi clutched her knees and gazed at the floor. "He's back.. Lee Joon's back.." she mumbled to herself.

"Yah Eunmi ah.." Jaejoong called worriedly.

He went to her and pulled her in for a hug. "If you want someone to talk to, I'm here all the time."

Eunmi nodded.

Jaejoong smiled gently. "Come on, you must be tired. Let's get you back to be."

Jaejoong pulled Eunmi up and nudged her towards the room.

He watched her crawl into bed then he turned to go.

Just before closing the door, he heard..

"Don't go."

Jaejoong doubted his ears but he opened the door nevertheless. "Did you say something Eunmi?"

"Don't go. Don't leave me alone here." Eunmi said, tears threatening to fall. "I'm scared."

Jaejoong softened and crawled into bed with her.

"Don't kick me off the bed arraso?" Jaejoong tried to lighten the mood.

Eunmi nodded and snuggled close to him, her face still full of worry.

Jaejoong felt his heart rate increase and sweat started forming on his head.

"Eunmi ah, don't be scared I'm here for you." he patted her head and hugged her close.

"Jaejoong ah.. I'm really scared.." Eunmi cried.

"Of that Lee Joon guy?" Jaejoong asked. "Who's he to make our dear Gangster girl scared? Don't be!"

Eunmi shook her head. "You don't understand. You don't know who's Lee Joon. I have every reason to be afraid."

Jaejoong lifted her head to make her look at him.

"Then tell me. I promise I'll do everything I can to protect you."