First Kiss

My Gangster Roommate

Lee Joon smiled in triumph and folded his arms standing in front of Jaejoong and Eunmi. They were tied up with tight ropes and had pieces of cloth stuffed in their mouths.

"Now now.. It's been so long since I touched you huh? My dear fiancee Eunmi?" Lee Joon smirked and went nearer.

Eunmi glared at him with tears glistening in her eyes.

"Wow if looks can kill, I'll be dead by now huh guys?" Lee Joon smirked.

Mir laughed. "Yeah hyung. Your girl's really fiesty!"

"Too fiesty for my taste." Cheondong shook his head. "Only you can handle her hyung."

Lee Joon smiled. "Yeah. She's the one for me."

Lee Joon went nearer and rubbed his hands together. "My my Eunmi I must say, your body has really improved from 4 years before! How would I love to put my mouth over your pink s!"

Jaejoong shot him a death glare. *That bastard! How dare he think of Eunmi like that!*

"And oh my look at that thin waist!" Lee Joon smirked. "You've become quite hot I must say Eunmi!"

Eunmi glared at him.

Lee Joon ran his hands along Eunmi's long legs. "You shouldn't have left Eunmi. Look at what staying with that darn Big Bang got you! Scars on your lovely honey legs!"

Eunmi jerked her legs away.

Lee Joon went nearer and tried to her blouse.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and rage filled his entire being. He lunged nearer and knocked Lee Joon away.

"Hyung!" Mir shrieked and helped Lee Joon up.

"Hey you bastard." Lee Joon glared at Jaejoong who had positioned himself in front of Eunmi. "Don't interrupt when I'm touching my wife!"

Lee Joon went forward and tried to land a blow on Eunmi's stomach. Jaejoong came in at the last second and took the blow on his shoulder.

"You like her a lot don't you?" Lee Joon smirked and aimed another punch.

Punch after punch, kick after kick, Jaejoong took it all. Tears flowed down Eunmi's cheek as she saw Jaejoong being bashed. Blood trickled down his mouth and he laid on the floor limp.

Lee Joon panted and stopped to catch his breath.

"You are one determined bastard." Lee Joon scoffed."Come on guys, let's go. We need to let Big Bang know how we got their little sister in our hands. They'll be sure to come soon and we will be waiting for them."

MBLAQ left the house and locked the door.

Eunmi saw Jaejoong wincing in pain on the ground and inched nearer. Her heart ached seeing him like this.

She could not do anything to help him.

She leaned down and caressed his cheek with hers. *Please hang on Jaejoong.*

Jaejoong, even with his mutiple injuries, felt his heart rate increase when she did that.

*Oh my god! Even if I didn't die because of these injuries, I think I would have died because of an over speeding heart.*

Jaejoong used his tongue to slowly push the cloth out of his mouth, and finally spat it out.

"Eunmi!" he panted. "Lean down. I'll get the cloth out of your mouth."

Eunmi's eyes widened and she shook her head. *No way! Our lips would be so near each other!*

Jaejoong saw that there was no way she would comply to what he said, so he crawled up into the sitting position with much difficulty.

Facing Eunmi, he leaned nearer. Eunmi's eyes widened and when she saw his face coming closer. *Oh my god. Why am I spazzing like this!*

Jaejoong smirked at her shocked expression and bit the cloth. He began pulling the cloth out of and felt it loosening. Just before he yanked it off, he pushed himself nearer and his lips landed on hers, with the dirty piece of cloth stuck between their mouths.

Eunmi saw fireworks at that instant. *My first kiss!*

Her face flushed deep red and her heart was beating so loudly she was certain the whole pub outside could hear her through the loud beats of music.

Finally, Jaejoong pulled the cloth out of and spat it on the floor.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Eunmi shrieked.

"I didn't get to finish what I wanted to say before that bastard Lee Joon burst in." Jaejoong said honestly.

"And what's that?" Eunmi scoffed.

"Yah just interested." Jaejoong teased. "Was that your first kiss?"

"YAH!" Eunmi used her head to hit Jaejoong's stomach.

"OOFFF!" Jaejoong fell to the floor with a thud. "What the hell woman! I'm a man with injuries!"

Eunmi's eyes widened and worry enveloped her. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Jaejoong are you okay?"

She leaned down to inspect his stomach.

Jaejoong felt his heart beat in a strange inhumanly manner when he saw her so close to him.

"I wanted to tell you that you should come back with me because.." Jaejoong breathed. "I love you."

Eunmi blinked.

Was her english not good enough? Yes she knows the word "I". And she definitely knows the word "you." And yes she understands the word "love" too. But why does it not make sense when these three words are pieced together?

"You what?" Eunmi whispered.

"I love you." Jaejoong said honestly, his feelings going out of control. "I love you I love you I love you. So will you please come back with me and be my girl?"

Eunmi straightened up. "Wait till we get out of here alive and we'll see then spoilt brat pretty boy."