Him and Her

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong went to the counter and flashed a billion dollar smile at the girl at the desk.

"Hi I need to buy a plane ticket to Seoul immediately. 1st class please." he smiled.

The girl blushed slightly from the beautiful sight and resumed typing furiously on her computer.

"I'm sorry sir. This afternoon's flight from Singapore to Seoul is at 3.15pm. And there are no 1st class tickets left. I'm sorry sir." she bowed slightly.

*Oh well.* Jaejoong shrugged. "Then how many economic seats are there left?"

"Two." she answered.

"Then I want one." Jaejoong said, placing a thick stack of notes on the counter.

*Sigh.* *I wonder how the economic class is like.. I wonder if its as horrifying as Seunggi Hyung described.*

Jaejoong grabbed his ticket and went off, pulling his limited edition custom made Louis Vuittion luggage bag with him.

CLINK!

A one dollar (Singaporean currency. approx 1000 won) coin landed on the floor.

Seconds after he left, a girl dressed in rags came running to the counter.

"Miss!" she panted. "How many seats are there left for the flight to Taiwan this afternoon?"

The same girl typed away.

"I'm sorry miss. There aren't any left." she bowed.

*Damn!* Eun Mi cursed. *Then I should flee to another country. The most dangerous place is the safest place. I don't think they will expect me to go back to my birth country right? I'll bet on it.*

"Miss. Then are there any seats left for the flight to Seoul?" Eun Mi asked anxiously.

The girl checked.

"Yes. There is one last ticket for the economic class flight today at 3.15pm." she answered.

"I'll get that!" Eun Mi said and emptied her wallet on the counter.

Out fell crumpled notes and lots and lots of coins.

"Erm you want to pay using coins miss?" the girl asked, terrified at having to count through hundreds of dollars of coins.

"Err yeah." Eun Mi said gruffly, hiding her embarrasment.

It wasn't her fault that she was poor. All the money she had now was hard earned by her.

"Miss, you are lacking by a dollar." the girl informed, after counting throught the numerous coins.

".." Eun Mi breathed. She looked down in desperation and saw a glittering object on the floor.

It was a one dollar coin.

"YES!! This is my day!" she smiled and picked the coin up.

"Here it is!" she handed it to the girl and collected her ticket.

*Whoever it was that dropped the coin, I owe you one!*

-----------------------------

HAHAHA THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPPIE!!!

How was it huh huh? Okay too soon to tell.

Sorry it was short

Aigoo I have to rush my homework out now so I'll stop.

Please Comment and Subscribe peeps!

Cotton Candy for people who subscribe!

Marshmellow for comments!!