Chapter 2

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 2-

-Update on: 25 December 2012-

-----Frustrated N-----

As night approached and you had tug in all of your little brothers in, you quickly went to your room. You sighed at the another-tiring-day you have because of them and landed your eyes on your school bag which you placed on the chair neatly.

You stare at it for a few second before you dashed to get it and bring it back to your bed. You took out the advertisement paper and a smile quickly lit up your face.

You took out your phone and quickly dialed the number.

“Yeoboseyo?” the other end answer and you clear your throat.

“Y-Yeoboseyo~” you nervously said as you exhale out the nervous breath

“Yeah, what can I do for you?” the guy at the other end politely asked and you gritted your teeth while staring straightly at the advertisement paper.

“About the job…” you continued.

“Job?” the guy at the other end asked in curiousity.

“Ahhh… that maid job?” he asked and you eagerly nodded.

“Yeah, that one…” you confirm in excitement when he knew what you mean.

The guy sigh, “Ah, mian~ I already have one…” he guiltily said to you at the other one.

You pout, “Really?” you said in low tone, telling him that you’re sad.

“I’m sorry…” he mumbled and you sigh but still managed a smile.

“Nah~ it’s fine, I’m sorry to bother you…” you disappointedly said and quickly hang up the call.

You blankly stare at the advertisement paper, tear it off into pieces and pushed your back backward toward the bed after you threw the paper that has turned into pieces everywhere.

You sigh in disappointment, “Look like I’m going to search for another job…” you whined and crazily kicked the air as you got frustrated just by thinking of it.

The next day, your eyes flinched opened as the phone that you had put beside you ringing non-stop. You frowned at the loud sound and stare at your phone before you stop the alarm that you had set. You straightened up and grab the towel but stopped when you saw the mess that you have done yesterday. You blankly stare at the papers scattered on the floor.

You rolled your eyes and move your hand on your forehead as you whined in frustrated in the morning. After having your bath, you just prepare the bread for breakfast to all your brothers. N came inside the kitchen while rubbing his eyes, still in his pajamas. He yawned and blinked at the bread on the table.

“Huh, just bread?” he said in unsatisfied and pout sadly in disappointment.

You exhale, “Just eat everything that I has prepared, go wake up the others… don’t forget to feed Hyeok too~” you remind him everything like the usual since he’s the oldest.

You grab your school bag from the chair and went away, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter