Chapter 13

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 13-

-Update on: 5 January 2013-

-----Is it or not?-----

As the guys were sitting for dinners, Jinyoug kept eyeing you. You stare at Baro and he wink at you made you rolled your eyes. You looked away from him and met eyes with Jinyoung.

‘Why do all the guys keep eyeing me?’ you thought in annoyed.

When kindly fill Gongchan’s empty glass, he smiled at you cutely and you nodded to him.

“~~~~~~~~~, why don’t you from now one eat with us?” he asked and you thought for awhile.

“Because I must do my job… I will eat by myself, don’t worry~” you wave him to not care about you and Gongchan pout.

“But, you keep eating in your room…” he straight-forwardly state and you frozen, don’t know what to do with his statement.

Baro stare at you and smirked while lightly shook his head. You saw Baro’s movement and you bit your lower lip when he didn’t even wanting to help you.

“That because…” you muttered slowly and all eyes landed at you.

“She likes to eat where there were no dusts around… and her room is the perfect place…” Someone said and you turned to the side to see Jinyoung smiling at you.

“I’m right, right miss ~~~~~~~~~~~?” he asked and your jaws dropped.

‘And what’s wrong with these guy?’ you gape.

‘Is he helping or trying to messing with me?’ you thoughtfully thought.

Baro turned to looked to Jinyoung and jeer his lower lip forward as he secretly smirked, ‘look like it’s not just me holding a grudge against her…’  he secretly laugh and you turned to see Baro with his body vibrating and he was smiling.

‘He’s laughing so…’ you turned to looked at Jinyoung.

‘That’s mean this guy isn’t helping at all…’ Jinyoung smile at you with eyes and you frowned.

You turned to look at the three wondering guys and you nodded, “Jinyoung is right…” you said and Jinyoung’s face fell at your answer.

He was imagining you will be against it and everybody will believe him instead but you just lightly admit like that, ‘this girl seriously planning something’

“I’m eat in my room because I haven’t finished cleaning all of the room especially the kitchen and what’s worse is that… just now, there’s a cockroach…” you said, continuing the act and evilly smirked to Jinyoung in satisfied after you emphasizing the word ‘c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter