Chapter 25

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 25-

-Update on: 20 January 2013-

-----Moods-----

“Uwaaah~~” Sandeul clapped in excitement as CNU revealed the main dish for the dinner. Everyone was already crowding the table, ready to eat as impatient control them.

The thick vapour coming out as CNU open the cover, filling the entire room and you quickly fan it away by your hand from blocking you to see the others.

Gongchan hold his chopstick in anticipation and smile cutely, showing two of his front bunny teeth. Jinyoung stare at the food, bend forward with close eyes and sniffle in the sweet aroma as a smile came on his face as much excitement.

CNU smile widely at the dish he do together with you, he looked at you who were standing beside him, waiting for any command anyone need to fulfill.

“You should eat together with us for today” he said with his sweet smile and you opened your mouth to protest but he cut-off you fast before you can even said anything.

“I don’t want to hear any reason, nothing but a yes that’s a command” he said firmly making you nodded slowly and you sat beside Jinyoung in defeat, showing how you follow his command very well.

Jinyoung watched you non-stop as if you’re a really interesting thing to watch until you grab the chopstick and he laughed secretly. You turned to him and glare at the back of his head as if he has going crazy for laughing at no reason.

Baro poke your arm and you turned to him questioningly. He point to the jug of water then to his empty glasses, knowing what he need you gave him a looked before you pour the juice into his glass and he smile widely in satisfaction.

“No thanks?” you asked and he looked away, pretending as if he didn’t hear you.

‘Geez~ this guy always changing…’ you rolled your eyes.

“The jug is just right infront of you, why do you need me to pour the water for you?” you asked sarcastically and Baro pretend to cough as he covered his mouth with a fist.

“-Cough- maid –Cough-” he said and smile widely in teasing way toward you after that. You gave him a threatening looked and he pretend to be scared as he fake a gasp while put his hand below his wide open mouth.

You rolled your eyes, trying not to bother about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter