Chapter 42

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 42-

-Update on: 3 April 2013-

-----Humane Jinyoung-----

You came out of the bathroom and dried your hair with extra towel while another towel was wrapping around your slim body.

You walk to get your clothes at the same time overheard Ken talking loudly like the usual after having his fun times.

“As Gongchan Hyeong is being kind, Sandeul hyeong is really sporting too as he let me off!” he excitedly told his amazing story.

You spend the time and finished wearing your clothes with ken unstoppably telling the others his experience.

You face him as you messed your hair with the towel, “So at the end, is it really another amazing day for you or not?” you asked him so that he won’t feel that he was actually talking with himself.

Ken brightly turned to you, already giving a hint for what his day look like, “Of course it’s an amazing day, tomorrow I want to try playing police and thief with Jinyoung hyeong, CNU hyeong, Gongchan…” he started to listed down all the guy’s name that he has tried to remember and you just nodded at his talk.

Ken turned to Ravi, “Ravi-ya~ do you think Baro hyeong or Jinyoung hyeong that really kind?” he asked as he saw Ravi was listening to him eventually.

“Baro hyeong,” he answered, a second after that and Ken nodded at the obvious, of course, Ravi will always stick with Baro.

“Then, Jinyoung hyeong or Gongchan hyeong?” he asked Ravi again and you listened in interest now.

Ravi hesitated for a while to think deeply before he answered, “Jinyoung hyeong” he answered and you smile upon listen to Jinyoung name being mentioned by Ravi.

Ken also clapped in happiness and Hongbin raised his hand highly then Ken turned to him.

“Asked me!” he said in excitement and Ken nodded.

“Do you think Jinyoung hyeong or CNU hyeong is really kind?” he asked and Hongbin smile as his dimples show cutely.

“Jinyoung hyeong, he takes care of Hyeok really well,” he said and ken folded his arms and nodded in agreement with a serious face.

You frowned slightly at Ken’s questioned, “Why do you keep mentioning Jinyoung?” you asked him and Ken get proud as you mention his real intention.

“That’s because, I feel like Jinyoung hyeong is really close to me than the others…” he said and you raised an eyebrows in confused.

“Do you mean Jinyoung is more friendly to you not the others or out of all the Hyeongs, Jinyoung is friendlier?” you asked for confirmation at his confusing answer and Ken nodded at the second one.

“The latter! Jinyoung hyeong is friendly toward everyone and is the friendlier than the other hyeongs,” he said and you nodded in understand.

“I think that just because he kept his promise and bought you the colouring book,” you point out and Ken pouted in mad as you seem not to agree with him.

“No, it’s more than that!” he said and you rolled your eyes, didn’t even intend to listen to him any further.

You went toward the door and face them, “Let’s have dinner” you said with straight face and they started to straighten up.

As you went out of the room, the guys were already ready sitting at their designed place except for Baro who quickly have his sleep after feeling tired back from work for having the 2nd shift, CNU, as usual quickly get to dinner before he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter