Chapter 8

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 8-

-Update on: 31 December 2012-

-----The person who Sandeul envious of-----

After meeting all your brothers who seems all in confused too, you explain to them everything that was happening and they all agreed with your decision.

 As N told you that he had told the ahjeomma about it, N showed you the other 2 big cans of milk that she had gave earlier. You smile at her kindness and went out of the apartment quickly with your brothers.

You sigh as you stare at the leftover money, ‘Look like I have to walk to school…” you close your eyes in defeat, just when thinking about it back, really gave you a slight headache.

N looked at you, “Are we going to use the taxi?” he asked in wonder and his tone was a bit excited.

Ken shot a chuckled of are-you-kidding-me, “What taxi? We’re using bus!” he told N and N rolled his eyes at his sarcasm although we’re embarrassed at his just wrong statement.

As all of you went on the bus, all of you took the seats as the bus was not that crowded. As it made it stop nearer, an elderly stand up when the seats were all unavailable and Ravi kindly gave her his seat while he decided to stand.

You looked at N and playfully nudge him on his stomach, “Why can’t you be like that?” you whispered to him sarcastically and N rolled his eyes.

“I’m going to… but Ravi is faster~” he made a lame excuse and you secretly laugh to make him more annoyed. N hissed as he glared at you but then looked away. After a few minutes later, you have arrived at the apartment and your brothers looked up at the big building.

“WOOOOW! IT’S BIGGER!” Ken yelled. Leo made his eyes smaller when he stare at the end of the building and shook his body up and down as Hyeok seems to stir behind him, afraid Hyeok would get awake.

“We have to hurry, I need to finished my job~” you told them as you started to went inside the building and they follow behind you as their eyes wander around.

When all of you arrive at the room, you quickly turned the doorknob and blinked when it was locked.

‘But, I didn’t lock it…’ you thought in confusion and took the key in your school bag that CNU have given you earlier.

You sigh in relief as you stare at the key you’re holding and smile sweetly, ‘luckily, I brought this with me all along~’

You inserted the key and turned it around. As the door unlocked, you turned the doorknob and enter for a few step but your legs frozen suddenly, can’t even afford to make any move. You stare blankly at the sight in front of you and your jaws dropped. N who also saw the scene quickly back away in disgust while Leo covered Ravi’s and Hongbin’s eyes who were both in front of him and also closed his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter