Chapter 26

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 26-

-Update on: 21 January 2013-

-----What Baro have-----

He sighed, “Let’s admit it, it’s our both false… since I’m just predicting everything like I wanted to but the fact that you hide someone in your room will never changed… and it has bigger chance for the other guys to know soon…” he said and you face him.

“Let them know then…” you said as if you’re admitting defeat.

Jinyoung gave you a looked, “You can’t just gave up like that… I can help you with your problem at least~” he said and you gave him a straight face.

“You really can? Should I really trust you?” you asked and Jinyoung weakly gaze at you and managed a nodded.

You nodded too, “Right, at least you’re better than Baro~” you stated and Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

“Right, Baro have gone inside your room once…” he muttered and started to get in a deep thought.

He widened his eyes suddenly, “No way~ is Baro your boyfriend? And, and, that baby was the child for both of yours?” he asked and you face-palmed yourself.

“I really hate you and your prediction!” you groaned and looked at him seriously.

You grab his wrist and decided to go inside your room. You unlocked the door and pushed Jinyoung forward as he just stand there in dumbfound.

You stopped and show him your brothers who were already fully awake and were playing with the toys, Jinyoung’s jaws dropped and before he even said anything you asked him to shut his mouth.

“Before you can predict dumbly, let me tell you. These are my brothers~” you said and your brothers blankly stare at him.

Jinyoung scanned all of their faces and awkwardly wave.

With gritting teeth, he said, “What’s the connection of these with Baro?” he asked, getting confused.

You sigh, “When I brought my brothers here… Baro saw all of them so, eventually, we make a deal…” you simply explained and Jinyoung nodded.

“If CNU hyeong saw this…’ he said and you turned to him in nervousness, wondering what will happened if CNU saw this.

“I have no~ Idea what will happen…” he said and your shoulders deflated.

“Are you trying to scare me?” you gave him a look and Jinyoung smile playfully.

“Why? Are you really scared by me~?” he asked and you pout.

“Sort of…” you said and Jinyoung grinned.

You sit on the bed and Jinyoung looked around, “Where do they usually sleep?” he asked, curious and worried at the same time.

You jeered your lips forward, “On the floor…” you said and Jinyoung show you his surprised face.

“You didn’t even thinking of getting them to sleep somewhere comfortable?” he asked, shocked and you shrugged.

“It just for 20 days…” you said like it was nothing and Jinyoung frowned.

“Yeah… for you it just a short days but for them… it’s a long days. Stuck in these room… doing nothing but playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter