Chapter 18

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 18-

-Update on: 12 January 2013-

-----Hard to understand-----

You grab Jnyoung’s wrist and spun him around, “Yah~ I’m not teasing you… let’s watched the movie together~ Sandeul will be disappointed when both of us go like this…” you tried to plead him but all he did id just coldly looked at you in anger.

“Look first, why did I have to watch that thing? Second, the deal is that you’ll listen to what I say not the other way around! Third, Sandeul will not be disappointed if it just me who left him but if you follow me too, and then he’ll surely be disappointed.” He explained and you star eat him.

“I change the deal,” you coolly said and Jinyoung frowned.

“What do you mean you changed it?” he asked in disbelief.

“Since both of us have each other’s secret so let’s make it simple, you listen to me, I listen to you…” you told him and Jinyoung stare at you as if you had lost your mind.

“You kidding me!” he gritted his teeth and go away, leaving you.

You heaved a sigh as he entered his room, “This guy is really hard to deal with…” you mumbled in annoyed.

“He is…” someone said and you turned to see Baro with his hands in his pocket.

“Why did both of you make a deal by the way?” he asked, wonderingly.

You shrugged, “Let just say, it was just the same case as you and I did…” you told him and Baro nodded with his lips jeered forward.

“I think we should go in back, before Sandeul cry in his room alone…” Baro looked to the door leading to Sandeul’s room and you nodded as you went toward it.

You went in and sit beside Sandeul, he was gritting his teeth in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter