Chapter 44

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 44-

-Update on:3 April 2013 -

-----Our history-----

Both of you continue to walk again until you stopped at two neatly arranged graves and it looks like it was mirrored when standing by facing both of it.

Jinyoung stooped down to read what the grave was saying and automatically knew it belongs to your parent.

“Your parent got into accident, right?” he asked and you nodded as you were ready to give a bow. Jinyoung follow what you’re doing and then you sit up back.

You straightened up and started to kiss both of the graves. As you finished your eyes quickly noticed the dead leave on your dad’s grave, so you picked it up and threw it to the ground.

Jinyoung watched you, “Why don’t you let your brothers visit your parent’s graves sometime?” he asked, curious.

You sit and turned to him, “They’ll be sad, so I’m afraid~” you softly state and Jinyoung gaze at you.

“Why?” he asked again, trying to dig what your history actually is.

“The accident actually happened right in front of our eyes…” you started to tell him but then stop when you realized what you’re trying to do.

You heaved a sigh as you shook your head, “It’s nothing actually, I’m just afraid” you reason.

Jinyoung frowned and deeply stare at you, “Why don’t you want to tell me?” he asked, quite mad and you looked at him.

“Because it links to why Leo keep an expressionless and why Ravi quite distant with the others,” you told him and Jinyoung thought about how Leo and Ravis’s behavior.

“Ravi is actually quite a coward, when the accident happened, being a sister, I managed to survived out of the car, Hongbin is on my embrace, so he was the first one that I helped. N was faint so I helped him afterward. While Ken, Ravi and Leo were at the most backside of the car, I have no choice but to break the window. Ravi keeps crying, he was scared and was shocked at what happened especially to out parent. As I managed to help Ken and Leo out, Ravi didn’t budge to get into my help. Leo was pretty mad, so he screamed to Ravi until he finally went out. I help both of my parents out too but they can’t even survive until the ambulance came. Hyeok was pretty injured too since he was sitting at the front in my mom’s embrace.” You tell him your story and Jinyoung nodded in understand but then still confused.

“So what does it have to do with Leo and RavI?” he asked, didn’t even get it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter