Chapter 30

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 30-

-Update on: 28 January 2013-

-----A day for Jinyoung-----

Your brothers set their eyes on Jinyoung who made a really cool entrance. Jinyoung smile widely, “Hello~” he waved and your brothers unconsciously also waved back to him, like they were possessed or something.

“Did you bring toys again?” Hongbin cheerfully pointed to the plastic bags and Jinyoung raised it up, beside his chest.

“Not this time…~” he grinned and started to took all the things inside the plastic bag out then gave ken the coloring book.

“O, its one piece!” he screamed, seriously happy.

N stare at the studies book, he raised one of it up which have a big ‘mathematic’ as the title, right on the cover, “What is this? You want us to learn?” he asked, not really interested. Leo just take a quick looked at the books before he looked away again, while Ravi take no interest at all as he didn’t even move from his place, sitting beside sleeping Hyeok, arms crossed and so did his legs.

Jinyoung smile widely, “Since I don’t know what to do and you guys didn’t even go to school, I decided to teach you guys” he smile widely.

Ken who have his own thing decided not to study but coloring the book together with Hongbin, lying on his stomach beside him.

“Yah, his head is yellow not blue!” he blamed Hongbin who coloured randomly without any hesitant but Hongbin didn’t want to listen to him as he continue with his own work.

“You should coloured it inside the line, don’t past through it!” he yelled, mad and slap Hongbin’s hand.

Jinyoung turned to him, “Ken-ya, let him do what he want!” Jinyoung said getting worried at Ken’s boiling anger.

Ken managed a sigh and didn’t talk anymore after that. Leo, who finally took an interest, learned the multiplication with Jinyoung.

“So, if 3x5 is 15, 3x6 is?”Jinyoung asked and Leo gave him a poker face.

“9” he said, short and simple. Jinyoung’s jaws dropped.

“You never learned multiplication before?” he asked, bewildered and Leo shook his head.

‘Then, it will be hard…’ he sighed.

“Like this, if 3x5 is already 15, so, 3x6 should be more than 15, do you get it, you should just add 3 to 15 so the answer is 18.” Jinyoung explained but Leo’s poker reaction didn’t help him whether he does understand or not.

Jinyoung gave a smile to him but actually cried hard in the inside, ‘I don’t know being a teacher is so hard!’

“Yah, no!” Ken yelled, angry. He snatched away the colouring book, prevent Hongbin from colouring and Hongbin’s eyes grew watery.

His breathing become faster and soon he cried hard, filling the whole room. Jinyoung grew panic and trying hard to calm him. He turned to N who was listening to music, headset on, ignoring whatever happening. He turned to Leo but Leo just focusing on the multiplication and get curious on how to solve the answer.

Hyeok, who was sleeping peacefully before, stir from his sleep at Hongbin’s loudness and soon also joining together with Hongbin in the crying session, Jinyoung’s panic got doubled up and he also feels wanted to cry as he doesn’t know what to do.

“Ken-ya~ you should gave that to Hongbin…” Jinyoung plead and Ken shook his head.

Ravi watched Jinyoung who tried really hard and decided to help him as he fed Hyeok the milk and Hyeok automatically stop crying. Jinyoung looked up and smile gratefully at Ravi’s hidden kindness to him but Ravi didn’t even want to look at him.

“Ken-a~ if you give that to Hongbin, I promised you I’ll buy for you another one, okay?” Jinyoung tried again with a promised and K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter