Chapter 12

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 12-

-Update on: 4 January 2012-

-----Let it remain M Y S T E R Y-----

You sit on the chair in the dining room with your arms crossed and you stare at Baro, who was in front of you in disbelief. There was still a stained of lipstick at the corner of his mouth, you has just finished showering when he had just came back with a girl beside him.

“Why are you looking at me like?” he asked in annoyed.

“I won’t do what you asked me again anymore!” you angrily told him and he beamed.

“You buy the dokbeokki?” he brightly asked as he went toward you, wanting it.

“I thought you didn’t want to listen to me from the start, where is it?” he asked in wonder as he looked around scanning everything.

“I didn’t buy it!” you lied with gritting teeth.

“Then, why bother to tell me that just now?” he asked with rolling eyes.

You furrowed your eyebrows in disbelief, ‘does that mean he really didn’t care if I did it or not from the start?’ you scanned him from top to bottom.

‘I should have listened to Gongchan…’ you regret, when you thought of it back and went away suddenly.

Baro blinked blankly at you and watched you went to fold the clothes this time then he went to his room, still feeling weird at your action.

After you finished folding the clothes, you went inside your room and throw yourself on the bed.

“Noona, is working here made you tired~?” Ravi asked in wonder.

“Well~” you answered him.

“Noona… the thermos is empty… I think Hyeok is going to awake soon, you better fill it up so that I can do the milk…” N remind you and you lazily straightened up then took the thermos before you went out.

“You should have asked noona to rest for awhile~” Ravi argued to N.

“Hyeok is going to awake, it’s better to prepare before he started to cry and become more a burden to noona~” N shot back and Ravi looked away from him.

You came back after filling up the thermos with hot water and put it back on the table before you landed on the bed.

Hongbin went on the bed and kindly gave you a massage on your forehead using one of his hands since the other one was holding one of Ken’s ‘one piece’ toy.

You smile as you put your hand on his cheek, “Noona is okay~” you told him and he went away after that.

You straightened up and went to Hyeok then smile as you caressed his cheek, “Our Hyeok is really an understanding…”

“He didn’t cry often, knowing noona’s condition~” you praise and kiss his forehead.

Leo went to Hyeok and followed you patting his head.

“Noona~” Leo mumbled and you looked at him with both of your eyebrows raise in wonder.

“I think Hyeok is trying to walk this morning…” he said.

“Right, He keeps leaning to things and started to stand up himself just now!” N confidently yet happily thought about it back and you stare at N who eagerly told you out what Hyeok has done at the morning.

“Really? Hyeok is in his 10 months (not following Korean age)… I think it’s really his time to learn how to walk~” you grew proud and N grinned, feeling the same as how you feel.

“Mom said, a few months after I started walking, I can do gymnastic and she grew proud of me~” Baro proudly said and N quickly turned into a frowned.

“Which baby did gymnastic after a few months knowing how to walk, mom was just lying to you so that you feel better!” N argued to him and Ravi pout.

“Mom said it…” he mumbled disappointedly and N rolled his eyes.

You smile, “Mom wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter