Chapter 24

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 24-

-Update on: 19 January 2013-

-----The actual thing-----

You shook your body to get away but his strong arms didn’t even let you move even further. You let out a tired breath and closed your eyes for a few second.

‘This is just a dream… you will be on the bed after you opened your eyes without any of the things you dreamt of become reality’ you comfort yourself and slowly yet carefully went to open your eyes.

You stare at the ceiling right in front of you and hesitant for awhile as you feel the breathe at your neck, “This is just a dream!!!” you screamed and Baro seem to stir but it didn’t even wake him up as he comfortably put one of his leg horizontally on your legs.

You widened your eyes and got frozen at what he is doing, ‘Oh my god, oh my god. I’m going to faint anytime soon!!! This is never happening!’

You move your hands and take it off from Baro’s embrace, with gritting teeth you took a grip at Baro’s hairs and pulled it hardly making Baro awake.

“A… A~~ yah! Yah!” he yelled as his hairs felt pain from your pull.

“You better let me off!” you said and he quickly rolled his body around, away from you.

You remove your grip and shot a dissatisfied breathe, “You! Are you awake from the start?” you point to him as he mess his hair where the part you had pulled before.

“Sheesh, you’re just thinking too much” he rolled his eyes and ready to drift off to sleep but widened his eyes as you pull his hairs once again.

“Woman! Please stop it!” he sat up and you glare at him.

“Tell me honestly~ what are you trying to do?” you asked, knowing his eyes isn’t look like someone who has just awake.

Baro blinked, “It’s because of you… one important rules of life is, enjoy it as much as you want while you were still breathing, rather than you’re stressing because of Jinyoung it’s better if you just have a nice rest than even try to think of him and stop, poking my cheek! I can’t sleep!” he told you and you widened your eyes as your jaws dropped at his answer.

“So you were awake all along?” you asked as you gasp in embarrassment and Baro rolled his eyes.

“How can I sleep when someone poke me and yelling random things!” he gritted his teeth and you gulp.

“Sheesh, you’re being mean~” he whispered but you heard it clearly.

“It’s your fault too for not listening to my problem~” you puff your cheek.

“You’re not a kid anymore…” he retorted as he went back to rest on the floor beside Ravi.

“But I need someone that can listen to me” you whined and Baro sigh then went back to sit.

“Pour it all” he said and you blinked once.

“Did you really mean it?” you asked and he nodded.

“Seriously?” you asked for confirm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter