Chapter 35

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 35-

-Update on: 19 February 2013-

-----Discovering Leo’s talent-----

Soon, you were cooking for lunched and your brothers were playing and running around. Although you weren’t supposed to let them to run around but seeing how tired they were after they finished their work, you can’t help but let them do whatever they want.

Leo still haven’t went out yet, probably busy solving the mathematic book which he found much more fun than playing around with his brothers. Although sometimes you heard Hyeok’s cried but amazingly a few second after that it faded off but, every time you went to check it, you found Leo was still with his book, didn’t even released from his grip and Hyeok was sleeping soundly again.

You stopped stirring the food and slit your eyes in confused, no matter how many times you think of it, it was an absurd on how Leo didn’t even get up from his seat but managed to stopped Hyeok from crying even further and continue sleeping instead of giving him milk.

“That guy, what did he do actually?” you frowned, crumpled your eyebrows in curiosity.

Just a few minutes after that, Hyeok cried again, probably getting hungry but a few second after that it faded. You stop stirring the food and switched off the burner and went to checked him.

Your eyes landed on Leo, who still sitting on his place and book on his hands.

You frowned, “Did you fed him just now?” you asked and Leo snapped in realization then looked up to see you.

He shook his head slowly and your frowned get deeper, “Then how come Hyeok is going back to sleep?” you asked and he shrugged making you eyed him in a weird way.

Leo stared at you and looked back to the book he’s holding. You slowly closed the door as curiosity controlled you and you stooped down. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter