Chapter 6

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 6-

-Update on: 29 December 2012-

-----finishing the works-----

You sit calmly with the spectacle guy who called himself as CNU sitting in front of you. He stared at you and relaxed himself by sipping the cup of tea then turned to stare at you again.

“What do you mean by you can’t?” he asked and you firm your lips.

“What do you mean by 24 hours, I have life too~” you defend and he blankly stare at you.

He put down the cup of coffee stare at you in disbelief, more like glaring, “But, you’re the one who offer to be a maid so you should fulfill our rules…” CNU defend back.

‘But, I have siblings… I can stay here’ you though as you sulk on your own.

“Listen, I know you’re still a high-schooler but it’s not like we said you can’t sleep or go to school like the usual…” he explained and you nodded lightly. You pout and sigh as he straightened up and go away.

You fake a sniffled, ‘I’m not going abandoned my brothers just like that at home and the fact that Hyeok is still need to be watched by me…’ you s=heaved another disappointment sigh and looked around the dining room. You blinked once when your mind functions well and your eyes grew as wide as your mouth as you finally got the idea on how to solve this.

You searched for your phone and quickly dialed someone.

“Yeah, this is Hakyeon, How can I help you?” N answered and you got brightened when he was the one who answered your call.

“Yah, N-ah, I’m going come home late today…” you whispered and N in before you finished your sentence.

“Why?” he asked, obviously what he needed to know.

“I finally got a job, but I have to stay in this place for 20 days-” you continue and he in again without you finishing for the reason.

He gasped, “Why? Are you just going to leave me with this naïve kids in home like this… I don’t want!” he screamed in argument.

You rolled your eyes, “Can you please listen to what I’m going to say, you keep cutting my words even before I explain!” you shot angrily and he decided to stay silent.

“So, I can’t basically went home and it’s not like I’m going to abandoned the kids with you especially Hyeok, so, I decided that we will leave that apartment tonight and you guys stay with me here… so,- ” you explained but once again, N cut you off.

“Are we going there tonight? When? What time? Is the ahjeossi allowed you to?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter