Chapter 43

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 43-

-Update on: 3 April 2013-

-----Jinyoung? Being weird?-----

After washing the dishes with Jinyoung helping you, you wiped your wet hand and went to his room with him, tailing you from behind.  He grabbed your shoulder and went to your level to hide his face behind you as you enter the bathroom.

“Where is it?” you asked impatiently as your eyes wandered everywhere but the clean bathroom.

Jinyoung point somewhere, “Th-There~” he said in stutter.

You looked at the way he was pointing at and found a small brownish bug crawling slowly on the floor. You stooped down, making Jinyoung stick himself near the wall, afraid the bug will fly to him.

You turned your head to him and grin playfully, “Why are you so scared?” you asked in amused at what he’s doing.

“I-I’m afraid the bug will fly to me~,” he said and you shook your head with a smile.

“It can’t fly you fool,” you said, making Jinyoung snapped in realization and fixed his position properly.

You chuckled and stare back toward the small bug, “Poor bug, you’re not even harmful or scary but why does this guy scare of you?” you said, full of guilty.

Jinyoung watched you, getting annoyed, “Can you please quickly do your job?” he said as he put his hands on his hips and tapped his foot impatiently.

You rolled your eyes when Jinyoung interrupt you, who pitying the small bug and quickly picked it up then threw it away through the small window. You turned to him and looked at him in expressionless, telling him you’re done with it.

Jinyoung smile proudly and gave you a thumb up. You just smile and slowly went out, following him from behind.

You grew irritated when he walk really slowly yet carefully, making you pushed him a little bit, “Can’t you please walk a bit faster?”

Jinyoung slightly jumped in caution when you pushed him, automatically losing his balance. As his body didn’t went like he wanted, he quickly asked for your help when he swiftly grabbed your arms, hoping you would pulled him back but ended up by you being on top of him.

Jinyoung rubbed the back of his head, feeling hurt, “Aish, this is your entire fault!” he blamed and opened his eyes to see your face inched away from him.

You glare at him and pushed his hard, broad chest to let you sit then straightened up. Jinyoung also sit from his current position and slightly blushed without you knowing the reason why.

“It’s your fault for walking slowly too!” you expressed your anger too and Jinyoung looked away, making you blinked in confused.

You decided to go back to your room after that and Jinyoung hide his face in embarrassment, “What am I thinking?” he whispered in frustrated as you went away.

The next day, when you were cooking for the breakfast as usual, Jinyoung came out of his room.

You looked his way and smirk, “Having morning shift?” you asked due to curiosity, seeing him early in the morning.

“Nope, I’m having my 2nd shift~,” he stated, honestly. You watched him and gaze an eyebrow as he made his way sitting on the dining table.

“Then, why are you waking early?” you asked in wonder also confused.

Jinyoung shrugged as an answer, “I don’t know I’m just having the feeling to wake up early~” he answered you furrowed your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter