Chapter 3

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 3-

-Update on: 26 December 2012-

-----Finally-----

As afternoon arrived, you went away from school with a give up expression. When you arrived at the main door and was ready to enter, you heard Ravi cried, “Hyeong~ please buy me some food~” he plead and your hand on the doorknob frozen there before you can even turned the doorknob to opened the door then enter.

“Aish, just eat the bread… noona will cook something better tomorrow~” N whined and you tightened the grip at your bag.

You went away from the apartment and decided to buy sweet red bean porridge. You stare at the leftover money and jeer your lower lips forward. You enter the room and stopped when you hear N yelled.

You took off your shoes while Ravi run toward you and hug you tightly, for protection from N hitting him. N walk around you while Ravi hided himself and keep pulling you wherever he turned. You sigh and stopped N.

N gave a glare to Ravi then turned to go. You pat Ravi’s head and smile to him, “Go call for Ken and Hongbin… I have something~” you smile sweetly and Ravi gasp then get brightened as his eyes landed on the plastic bag you’re holding.

“Ken hyeong~!” he yelled as he run toward the room while you went to the dining room. N came to you with his arms crossed, “You buy something just for them to eat?” he gritted his teeth in annoyed.

“You want some?” you asked as you took a bowl and put the sweet red bean in it. N stare at the food and gulp a lump of saliva, “Aren’t you supposed to pay for the rent, today?” he asked.

You looked down and nodded lightly, Leo appeared out of nowhere and sat on the chair, ready to eat. You stare at him and furrowed your eyebrows, “Why don’t you change your clothes? Didn’t you wear that one yesterday?”

“N hyeong didn’t want to wash the clothes…” Leo muttered and you gave a looked to N.

N sighed, “I told you to washed it yourself~” he whined and rolled his eyes.

You turned to Leo, “You should washed it yourself… you’re 13~” you state and N nodded in agreement.

“N hyeong didn’t wash the clothes when he was 13…” Leo answer back and you sigh at his stubbornness.

“That’s when mom and dad were around… now you guys should know how to be independent,” you point back and Leo got silent.

He took the spoon and started to eat, ignoring N’s glare. Ken, Ravi and Hongbin run toward the dining room and sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter