Chapter 36

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 36-

-Update on: 19 February 2013-

-----Mad to Jinyoung-----

You fed yourself a spoonful of rice and looked around in awkwardness. The room was fill with silence and you can clearly heard Sandeul purposely make a sound as he ate the rice.

You looked straight your way and met eyes with Jinyoung for a few second before both of you rolled your eyes away. CNU looked around the tense room and bit his lower lips in wonder.

Just a few minutes ago, as the guys were coming back home, you run to welcome them but on the way there, you accidentally tripped, and stumbled forward, Jinyoung who was just opened the door to enter, widened his eyes when he saw you stumbled and ready to helped you from falling to the floor and he managed to… but…

One of his hands was encircling you and the other one accidentally touched your and your eyes grew wide in warning. All his friends stare at him in disbelief while Sandeul’s jaws dropped at the sight. You gritted your teeth and quickly regained your balance and slapped Jinyoung on the face.

“What do you think you’re doing?” you screamed in disbelief and Jinyoung frowned.

“It’s not like I purposely did that? And why are you slapping me when I just trying to help you?” he hissed and you put your hands on your hips.

You point to him warningly, “Because you…” you inhaled and stopped then glare at him.

You gritted your teeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter