Chapter 39

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 39-

-Update on: 26 March 2013-

-----Forgiving Jinyoung?-----

Jinyoung blankly stare at the teacher in disbelief, eyes didn’t even blinked. Dumbfounded whether he heard it correct or not.

“You’re saying… she has quit school the next day the accident happened to her parents?” he asked for confirmation once again and the teacher nodded confidently, arms folded on her chest.

“Yeah…. She seems in a rushed when she went met me… and told me she’s quitting school since she can’t afford to went here every day due to her current condition” she said, trying to remember exactly what the detailed was and Jinyoung blinked in disbelief. Did he heard it correct? Does his ears playing around with him? Does his mind didn’t listen to it carefully? What really is happening? You? Quitting school? Without anyone even knew?

‘Then why does she pretend like she goes to school every time? She must be used this excused to cover herself from getting suspicious of her brothers… but, why did she do that? Where did she go?’ Jinyoung thought deeply but get frustrated soon as he didn’t get the answer on why did this happened. Hyeok’s cried make him more frustrated as he thought his head going to explode anytime soon.

Bead of perspiration kept appearing on his forehead as the sun get itself raise on the sky to bright the day. Hyeok’s cried, hot weather, he sighed, just as great as his mood was.

Jinyoung closed his eyes as he feel he wanted to scream his head off anytime soon or even burst into a fit of tears just like Hyeok was doing to him. He thanks the teacher before he walked away. Jinyoung kicked some small rocks on the empty road and it bounce lightly a few meters apart from him as he walked to let his frustration mind away then heaved another deep sigh as he don’t understand why you’re doing all of this.

Mind frustrated, he kicked another small rock until it hit the lamp pole at the side of the road.

He ruffled his hairs out of frustration and whined, ‘why does she do it? What’s happening right now? Where am I?’ he started to feel like he’s losing his memories but gritted his teeth madly at what he’s intend to do.

He hummed some song instead of a lullaby to stop Hyeok from crying but still, Hyeok didn’t listen to him as his big mouth let out a loud yell non-stop.

He walks for a few more blocks and stopped at a playground to rest his tired legs, “Why is there no bus at these hours?” he asked as he massaged his legs.

He looked around the empty playground and his eyes landed on a figure just a few meters from him. Jinyoung slit his eyes to get a better view and blinked when he noticed who it was. He straightened up from the swing and run toward the bench in urgent at the same time careful since Hyeok was finally having his deepest sleep.

“What are you doing here?” he asked and you looked up, not in any spirit at all. You stare at him, didn’t even have any mood to smile or answered his question.

Jinyoung groaned in irritate and sit beside you, just a few moments ago, Hyeok had stopped crying, probably tired and had went back to sleep.

“You had quit school, right? Why don’t you tell your brothers about it?” he asked, now going concerned instead of getting mad.

You looked at him for a few second and looked away, “How do you know?” you asked, simple and Jinyoung crossed his arms.

“I went to your school to find you!” he said and you didn’t look at him but just keep looking straight as you rest your head to the side.

“How do you know about my school?” you asked and Jinyoung rolled his eyes at your question.

“Hyeok didn’t stop crying so I can’t think of anything but to find you… although I know you were still mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter