Chapter 34

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 34-

-Update on: 13 February 2013-

-----Working together-----

You went into your room, arms crossed and you sternly eyed your brothers with a straight face after all of the guys went out to work.

“Listen carefully!” you warned with a strict tone as you just going to say this once to them.

“I’m letting you going out…” you said, not even finishing yet but your brothers were already grinning from ear to ear.

You inhale “But~!” you continued and their face fell automatically at your warning.

“You shouldn’t make a noise, no running around and help me first before you guys can play!” you stretched out your index finger and point to them, eyes piercingly met each of their round eyes.

“Help you with what?” Ravi asked, wondering, and now, you smile widely.

Just a moment later, all of your brothers were lining horizontally with equipments set for each of them. Ken, who was holding the broom, playfully tied a towel that encircling around his head to make him look like the ahjeommas.

He cleared his throat, “I was waiting for payments~~~ WHERE’S MY PAYMENT!?” he yelled and you eyed him.

He put his index finger on his lips and glared to N, who was just beside him. N was holding the mop and he rolled his eyes with gritting teeth toward Ravi. Ravi were standing with crossing arms, didn’t satisfied with what’s happening, he was also wearing the towel around his head and also an apron. He and Hongbin were holding a small towel each.

While Leo just stood there, waiting for your instruction with his eyes fixed on the mathematic books that make him interested ever since yesterday. His eyes scanned the whole page and went to the other page, like he was actually reading the book.

“And Leo…” you stopped in front of him, hands on hips.

“You’re in charge of taking care of Hyeok” you said and Leo nodded in understand.

N’s jaws dropped in dissatisfied, “What?” he screamed.

“That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter