Chapter 20

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 20-

-Update on: 14 January 2013-

-----The winner-----

You wiped Ravi’s dirty cheek as he bite the fried chicken. As Ken at his straw to drink the coke, he frowned when it was finished, “O, my coke finished!” he shook the plastic cup and Leo kindly gave him his coke.

N gave a big bite at the burger and smile as he munched it happily. Hongbin kindly fed Hyeok, who was on your laps, staring everywhere innocently.

“You guys finished it quickly, the other will come back soon~” you warned them and pleadingly asked them to eat faster. After listening to your worried, Ravi quickly finished the fried chicken in his grip and took the last one. He suddenly got choked and you patted his back.

“Noona~ let’s walk somewhere for a while…” N gave you a poor looked with his lips cutely pouting.

You searched for the digital clock in the restaurant and grew worried, “You can looked around when we are heading back to the apartment, we seriously didn’t have any more time…” you told him and he sadly pout this time, full of sincere than the last one.

“Fine~ but next time, we go out again?” he asked for confirmation and you nodded.

“Let’s do pinky promise!” Ken brightly suggested and held out his pinky toward you.

You smile and interlaced your pinky with him, “STAMP” he said as you pushed your thumb with his thumb together.

As they finished the foods, all of you quickly move toward the apartment and unfortunately, managed to come back before both Sandeul and Gongchan came. You told them to get inside the room and they obediently listen to you while Leo brought Hyeok together with him.

You started to pretend to clean the room and right just a few minutes after that, Sandeul and Gongchan came back.

“Perfect!” Sandeul clap his hand once as he saw you alone in the kitchen.

“Since the others haven’t come yet, let’s the three of us play!” he brightly suggested and you stare at him blankly.

Gongchan blinked, “We shouldn’t do that, she has just finished cleaning,” he worriedly gaze at you and Sandeul opened his mouth to protest but stopped as he remember something.

“Fine, then let’s bake the cake today!” he smirked your way and you blinked then nodded as you remember that he has promised you he want to compete with you.

Minutes later, you, Sandeul and Gongchan were in the market. You were pushing the trolley while each of them stood beside you, looking for the ingredients.

Sandeul point to the flour and went to get it while Gongchan sneakily put in the bar of chocolate in the trolley. As Sandeul went to put the flour in, the flour blocked the bar of chocolate below and Gonchan smile in satisfied.

After finished shopping, all of you went back to the apartment. Gongchan put the ingredient on the dining table while you put on your apron, which can help you from blocking your clothes from getting dirty.

As you and Sandeul bake the cake, Gongchan, who kept sitting on the chair, watching everything finally make his move. He took the bar of chocolate he had bought earlier without Sandeul realized and gave it to you. You stare at the chocolate and looked up to met eyes with Gongchan.

He grinned as he playfully winked at you with his big eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter