Chapter 47

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 47-

-Update on: 13 April 2013-

-----Cheesy Jinyoung-----

Jinyoung smirked making you back away from him and back then landing on the chair right behind you.

“I-It’s not a dream?” you asked, heart thumping loudly.

Jinyoung frowned this time, “What do you mean that it’s a dream?” he asked out of annoyed.

You widened your eyes as everything went back into your sense, cheek flushed in embarrassment, you stared at him in disbelief.

“I LIKE YOU! I’ve been feeling like this ever since you fell on top of me that time!” Jinyoung confessed then looked away in embarrassment.

You stare at his pink cheek and you can’t help but laugh at the end, making Jinyoung frustrated.

“I’m being serious here~ aish and it’s really embarrassing!” he said and you stopped laughing as you went to look at him.

You keep staring at him making him flushed and he hid your face with his big hand, “Don’t just staring at me, this is seriously making me frustrated.”

You removed his hand away, “but you looked good when you’re embarrassed like that~” you said and he take a look twice at you.

“You really didn’t like me, do you?” he asked knowingly when you didn’t answer his confession.

“Is it really because I have such a wild eyes? Should I change my eyes?” he said thoughtfully and you slapped his shoulder.

“You can’t~! I like your eyes!” you said and he stare at you.

“But you said you don’t like me because I have wild eyes~,” he pout childishly.

“Uhhh, you just can’t do that! Never!” you warned threateningly and he weakly nodded.

You looked around and quickly stand up as you saw the time, “AH! I forgot that I have to cook!” you screamed in panic then quickly get the apron and went inside the kitchen.

Jinyoung propped his hand vertically on the table and watched your moves when Sandeul suddenly went out of his room.

He skidded to a stop as soon as his eyes landed on Jinyoung’s back, “Aish~ why is it this guy again” he muttered madly but Jinyoung just rolled his eyes at his comment.

After Sandeul, Baro and CNU went out to have their work, Gongchan, the morning guy, was possessed with his video game.

As you washed the dishes and wiped your wet hand dried, you went closer to Jinyoung who was resting on the couch, reading a magazine.

You watched him and whispered, “Do you want to have a date with me?” you cutely asked and Jinyoung turned his head to you.

Can’t even hide his feeling, he smile widely at your offer and quickly straightened up. Gongchan looked at both of you, knowing you would go to school, he turned to Jinyoung, “Hyeong~ where are you going, can I follow?” he asked, puppy eyes, seeking for permission.

Jinyoung turned to him and gave him a cold look automatically and Gongchan gulped in understand as he slowly turned back to played the video game.

“Aish~ this is really boring to play alone,” he pouted in irritation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter