Chapter 15

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 15-

-Update on: -

-----Knew everything?-----

As times passed by, and you went back from the school, you took the time to go to the shops you passed by every time you went back. You entered one of the shops and stare at everything. You looked around until you landed your eyes on one of the guy that was wearing a spectacle.

You widened your eyes, “Woa~ CNU!” you point to him and the guy looked up.

He turned and blankly stared at you with his blank expression. You smile widely and run to him.

“What are you doing? I thought you’re working 1st shift!” you asked in curiosity and CNU stare at you.

“Ahh~ that thing, Baro changed his shift with me…” he said straight-forwardly and you gasp.

“But, but that note on your door~~” you try to make him remember the note he had did but he just blinked blankly at you.

“I think Baro did that…” he told you and your jaws dropped as you blinked at him.

“Baro is working with you guys too?” you asked and he nodded.

“Baro always work 1st shift, so I think he don’t want to be on the 2nd shift~” CNU smile as he explained to you and you listened to him.

‘So… the one who went out is Baro?’ you thought and pout as you get confused.

“Did Gongchan knew about this?” you asked him in anxious and he nodded as he looked at the goods.

“He was the one who wake me up~” he said and you blinked as CNU walk away to looked at the other goods.

‘So… Gongchan and Sandeul knew this all along?’ you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

You walk back to the apartment together with CNU, Jinyoung toward both of you as CNU had said he has arrived. He skidded to a stop and blinked at you.

“O, miss-trying-to-avoid-Jinyoung is here too? Are you both on a date?” he playfully asked and you rolled your eyes.

CNU laugh and playfully punch his tummy, “We’re just bumped into each other~” he said and went away.

Jinyoung smirk to you, “Really, I don’t think so~” he said and you just went pass him with your shoulders bumped into each other.

Jinyung smirked at your action and followed you from the back. You stop before you turned the doorknob leading to your room and you turned to him with furrowed eyebrows, “What do you want?” you asked him.

“I’m just having a feeling to visit your room~~” he smiled widely.

You grew panic at his request but remained a straight and calm face, “Why?” you asked again.

Jinyoung shrugged with a pouty lips, “I just want to see how girls room look like~” he reasoned and tilt his head cutely.

“You can’t go into my room…” you state and Jinyoung pretend to blinked with wide eyes as he opened hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter