Chapter 21

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 21-

-Update on: 15 January 2013-

-----Boyfriend?-----

The next day, as you made the breakfast, Gongchan, the morning person went out of his room and sit on the chair.

Jinyoung, also went out of his room and skidded to a stop as he saw both of you, he cross his arms and frowned deeply, “Well, if it isn’t the two liars!”

Gongchan smile, “Nice sleep?” he asked inyoung as you put the cup of tea in front of him, on the dining table.

“Yeah, I dream, I kill you…” he said in piss and has a sit too, purposely sat faraway from Gongchan, hinting him that he still mad for last night incident.

CNU also wake up early as he has to work 1st shift together with Jinyoung. He sighed after he got a sip from the tea, closed his eyes for a few second before he shook his head.

“Sleepy?” you asked and CNU nodded.

“Last night, I can’t sleep… there’s a weird sound. I want to check on it but I’m too tired and I need to rest~” CNU explained and you got frozen at his words, don’t even know what to answer.

“O, I thought it just me… I heard the same too~” Gongchan said and Jinyoung frowned then looked up to see you. He saw your nervous expression and eventually got the hint.

“I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter