Chapter 14

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 14-

-Update on: 6 January 2013-

-----Find out? No…-----

The alarm wakes you up with its beeping sound and you opened one of your eyes and stare at the alarm clock on the table.

‘This thing is really soft-sounded’ you thought and lazily yet hardly straightened up, going directly to the bathroom.

With heavy steps, after finish with the bath, you went out of your room and blinked when you saw a light coming from the main door. You slowly went toward it and stare at the door blankly as it was slightly opened and cool wind blow through the slight gap. You poke your head out and saw no one then you closed the door before you go to the kitchen to cook for breakfast.

Gongchan as the usual, to approach you earlier and surprisingly Sandeul also wake up early with his messy uniform.

You smile, “Woa, you’re really early~” you compliment and Sandeul awkwardly grin as he led himself to sit on the chair.

“I have work!” he told you as he quickly scoop a big spoonful of rice and put it on his plate. He stared at the vapour that come out when he scoop a spoon of the rice and quickly move it in his mouth then gulp it down.

He screamed as he stick his tongue out, “Aaaa~ It’s hot~!” he breathe and lifelessly fan himself with his hands.

You laugh, “You shouldn’t rush~ I just finished cooking…” you told him and puff his cheek as he slowly scoop another spoon and took his time blowing it before he gulp it once more. He looked up and saw the time then back to rushing again.

“I need to go to work!” he said as he continued to gulp down the food in fast speed. You smile and shook your head.

Gongchan stare at him in disgust as he shook his head lightly, “You forgot something again, don’t you?” he sarcastically asked and Sandeul nodded eagerly while eating, making Gongchan rolled his eyes. Sandeul grin to Gongchan who looked annoyed and there was a rice sticking at the corner of his lips, so Gongchan reached out for it and wipe his mouth neatly like he was the older one instead of Sandeul.

You smile at both of them, ‘this vibe… is the same as how my brothers are’ you thought back.

“You work 1st shift today?” you asked and Sandeul nodded at your question.

“Didn’t CNU hyeong supposed to worked 1st shift too?” Gongchan asked him and you blinked then turned to look at the clock hanging on the wall.

“Should I wake him up?” you asked and Gongchan shrugged, don’t know what to do.

You stare at him and decided to wake CNU’s up. You were ready to knock the door for his room but stop when you saw a small note on it.

_________________________________

I’m going to work already~

Please don’t bother to knocked the door

-CNU

_________________________________

You took the note and brought it together with you toward the kitchen. As Sandeul and Gongchan looked at you, you show them the small square not on your hand.

“CNU leave this…” you said and paste it on the dining table for them to see. Gongchan and Sandeul bend their body forward to read the note and stare at each other. They exchange eye contact, knowing something isn’t right but decided not to bother about it as they leaned back again to their original place.

You took the note again, squeezed it, making it crumple in process and threw it in the rubbish bin. Sandeul straightened from his seat and quickly run away while bid goodbye to both you and Gongchan before he closed the door after putting on his shoes.

You slowly turned to Gongchan and he smile sweetly before he went away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter