Chapter 17

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 17-

-Update on: 11 January 2013-

-----Coward Jinyoung-----

You grip the neck of his shirt and brought him somewhere. You stare at him piercingly and he smirked at you.

“Listen!” you show him your index finger, told him to listen before he tried to say anything.

“Let’s make a deal!” you offered and he frowned coldly.

“Who do you think you are?” he asked rudely and you sternly gave him a look.

“I’m not joking, let’s make a deal, I’ll do everything you want but you must keep my secret deep…” you told him with crossing arms, telling him how serious you are with this matter.

“I’m not someone who will make such a deal easily~” he told you with a smirked plastered on his face.

Your face fell at his rejection and your eyes landed at the wall behind him, you stare at it and smile widely, “Really? I think you really need my help” you beamed without any reason and Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

“I’m not going to used your help!” he still being the stubborn he is and you smile wider. You point at his back with your lips, making him blinked.

He turned his head around to look at what you’re trying to show him, take a look twice before he burst out into a scream. You laugh heartedly as he run behind you and pushed you forward.

You raise your hand and pick the creature you had seen before at his room. You took it and Jinyoung who buried his face on your back looked up. When he saw you were holding it, he quickly moved his grip from your shoulders away and he walk to face you with crossing arms.

“See, I really need you so let’s make a deal!” he cockily told you with his nose held high and walked away as if nothing’s happened before.

You threw away the cockroach and turned around just to see Sandeul blinking your way.

“What are you doing?” he asked and shook your head as an answer.

“Nothing~ how about you, where had you been?” you asked as he was holding a plastic bag in his grip and had just coming back from outside.

“When you say you were watching television, I went out to buy a movie, since Gongchan went to work, I’m really bored so…” he shyly sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter