Chapter 40

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 40-

-Update on: 26 march 2013-

-----Leader-like CNU-----

Jinyoung had suggested using bus since he can’t afford to used taxi or walk any longer as he said he’s going to feel a cramp on his legs anytime soon if he walked. Although it was not more than half an hour for you guys to get on the bus, but as soon as both of you enter it, Jinyoung widened his eyes at the crowd of people and both of you had no choice but to  stand up.

You poke Jinyoung’s back whose didn’t even move from the door entrance of the bus, “Yah~ are you going to stay here and let me walk alone with Hyeok or you want to walked together?” you said impatiently at his slow action.

“I can’t walk~” Jinyoung muttered and move in then you followed him from behind.

Jinyoung stand at the center, between the seats and you stand beside him. You grab the tip of his shirt while the other hand hold Hyeok tightly and Jinyoung just looked up as the bus move, his body move from left to right and right to left but something just isn’t right, something felt heavy at his left side so, he looked down to see your grip getting tighter. Jinyoung stare at you but you were closing your eyes tightly making him wondering what you were doing.

Stare at you for a couple of second before he shrugged it off and thought you were just uncomfortable.

He turned around and heard giggle of guy behind him so he turned to see a guy was poking your back playfully. Jinyoung frowned when you don’t even do anything so, he turned around and swiftly, grab the guy’s hand and twisted it around making the guy suffered in pain.

You shot your eyes open back as you don’t feel anything anymore, so you turned backward and widened your eyes at the scene.

Jinyoung smirked to the guy, “Sir, please~ you don’t just disrespect her but also disrespect me and everybody else in this bus since you conquer both of the seat and don’t even gave it to the elders who was standing…” he said, warningly and then slowly, loosened his hand. The guy pulled his hand away then decided to get out of the bus with his feet stomped in madness like a child getting angry. Jinyoung kindly offered the seat for the elders but they rejected him since they’re going to went off from the bus anytime soon.

So, without wasting the chance, he asked you to sit beside him and you nodded in grateful to him. You shyly sit beside him with your head down and slowly you looked at him.

“Thank you~” you said and he pretend not to hear you as he looked away. You pout and looked away too then he smile secretly.

Soon, he felt a heavy on his left shoulder so he turned to see what it is or what are you doing to his shoulder. He blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter