Chapter 51

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 51-

-Update on: 13 April 2013-

-----Hoping for a nice goodbye-----

The next day, as sun approached the room with it bright shine, you furrowed your eyebrows even before you open your eyes.

With slits eyes, you straightened up to sit and you looked around the room.

You force yourself to get up and you took a bath. As you wear you dress, N muttered, half consciously, “Noona, your phone ringing just now~” he whined and then he went back to sleep after that.

All of you decided to sleep at your room for a day since you finally be fine after leaving the nightmare you’d been trapped into.

You speed walk to get your phone and you picked it up just to saw a new message from Gongchan.

With puzzle expression and heavy heart, you opened to read the content.

‘~~~~~~~~~~~~-ya, we’re going today! Have a nice life with your brothers~ at least I want to see you for the last time, can you come?’

Your heart react in a way as you read the message and you quickly took your wallet and run out of the apartment after wearing the wedge heels, ‘let’s have a proper goodbye today, Jinyoung-a!’ you thought and quickly snatched a taxi.

As soon as you arrived at the train station, you went to searched for the right station that Gongchan had texted you before and you run as soon as you saw the right number. As you run down the stairs, your leg didn’t helping at all as it combined with the heel. You took off the wedge heels away and continue running with bare-footed after that while your hands tightly grab the wedge heels.

Just as you reached the last step, the whistle made it sound and the door entrance for the train shut. You run to find their seat and luckily spotted Baro’s colourful hairs. Just when the train ready to get off, Gongchan looked up and notice you, he straightened up and watched you running toward them.

He made a last wave before he completely go and Sandeul also watched you as he stick his face on the mirror. You stop running and wave to them although you can’t clearly see them again.

You gulped, ‘have a nice life’ you thought and your knees give up as you landed on the floor at the end.

“Ahh~ I really hope for a proper goodbye…” you whined but still, you feel satisfied just by watching the waves they dedicated only for you.

You sigh and watched the end of the train disappeared.

“Eyshh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter