Chapter 7

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 7-

-Update on: 31 December 2012-

-----Really moving out-----

After Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU finished their lunched, they each went to prepare to go somewhere. As CNU, ready to head out, you grab his arm in to stop him.

“Excuse me, but, where’re you heading to?” you asked in puzzle.

CNU stare at you and smile, “I have worked… The other two is also the same is me… please wake that guy up for me, thank you,” he rashly said while pointing to the guy who was sleeping on the couch. You hesitantly nodded and he went out after that.

As you getting closer to the guy, Sandeul run quickly, out of his room and accidentally bumped into. You spun around and regained your balance while Sandeul yelled his apologize as he wore his shoes and went out quickly.

You blinked at his disappearance and landed your eyes to Gongchan who was just calmly gone out.

“I wonder what so important to Sandeul?” you whispered to yourself while Gongchan chuckled at your blankness.

“He’s just forgot something, that’s why he’s being like that…” Gongchan told you and you nodded in understand.

“You guys work at the same place?” you asked.

He nodded then sigh, “Why is it have to be 2nd shift…” he whined and you laugh at his complained.

Gongchan smile as he looked up, finished wearing his shoes then turned to see at the couch, “Please wake him up… he’s going to be late again…” he told you and you nodded confidently this time at his request compare t CNU.

He bid goodbye and you watched him went away then you made a brave step toward the couch to complete your mission of waking up the guy who still stranger to you. You stop your track a few step behind the couch and stand on your tip then peek at the guy who kept sleeping peacefully from the beginning of your appearance until now.

You went around the couch until you were right in front of him and softly, you poke his arm. Your eyes grew wide and your heart skip a bit in shocked as his eyes opened automatically and he directly stare at you piercingly who was right in front of him.

You gulped, ‘I keep feeling like he was going to eat me every time I stare at those eyes’ you nervously thought in scared.

“You supposed to go for your work…” you told him what you’re asked to do and he keep staring at you without trying to do anything or even making any move. You blinked curiously, wondering whether he heard you or not.

“Sir?” you asked while slowly went forward to him and he quickly straightened himself then went to his room which made you feel like you’re an invisible ghost. You looked up and smile as you saw him went toward the room. You looked at the round clock that was hanging on the wall and went toward the balcony to take the clothes that you have hanged earlier.

 Right went you want to lift the last basket to put it inside the living room, together with the other two baskets, you heard a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter