Chapter 27

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 27-

-Update on: 26 January 2013-

-----Cold Ravi-----

The next day, when you went back from school and was taking off your school shoes, Jinyoung suddenly appeared in front of you making you jumped in surprised.

You blankly blinked to him and he held out a plastic bag he’s currently holding. You blinked at the plastic and slowly took it from him.

He quickly went away and you peek inside the plastic bag. You looked back up and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

You shook your head lightly, with a small smile and went to your room.

“Noona, when can we walk out again?” Ken naughtily pouted, showing how mad he is.

“When the others not around…” you told him and Ken jeered his mouth forward in unsatisfied.

“I really want to run around…” he muttered and you quickly throw the plastic bag to him. His eyes grew flickered and he quickly took a looked at what in it.

“O, its coloring book!” he yelled in surprised yet excitement. Hongbin turned and run to him quickly while Ravi blinked blankly before he dashed toward Ken.

“Why are you wasting money like this?” N took out the kids toys and you stare at him.

“It’s not from me… that from Jinyoung” you said and he gasped.

Ken squealed, “Jinyoung hyeong is really kind~” he compliment but Ravi pout, he put back down the toys and went back to the corner, playing alone.

You and the others watched Ravi’s disappointment and you bit your lower lip, ‘what exactly did Baro do that make him attached too much to him?’ you worriedly thought.

Leo come to you, “Noona, what happened to him?” he curiously asked as he point to Ravi. You sigh deeply as you leaned your back against the table.

“I don’t know… something about Baro that attached him too much!” you whispered and Leo stand beside you, arms folded.

“Why don’t you ask Baro what he did to our precious brother?” he straightly asked and you turned to him, poker face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter