Chapter 19

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 19-

-Update on: 13 January 2013-

-----Going out-----

As you went back from school, you enter the apartment together with CNU, who was unfortunately passing by the shops and you bumped into him once again.

“So, you always went there?” you asked him as you open the door wider, allowing him to enter and you closed the door slowly after his entrance.

He smile, “Often~ the shops there have everything…” he brightly smiled, showing his two bunny teeth and you nodded in understand. Jinyoung run toward the main door as he heard CNU’s voice but skidded to a stop just to encounter both of you together again.

“Eyyy, why did I have to meet this girl again every time I went to see CNU hyeong…” he muttered in annoyed as he stare at you, seriously piss off then turned quickly to look at CNU.

“Hyeong, someone called you just now!” he brightly told him and you rolled your eyes at him after you went away, finished took off your school shoes.

“Really? Who?”

“ahhh~~~ I forgot to asked his name…”

“How come you forgot something important like that?”

“That’s because I was in my emergency stated…”

“Yeah~ you with your emergency~”

You went inside your room after it was unlocked and you went in. Hongbin went to sit down, after he open the locked to let you in. you closed the door and locked it. You looked around and stare at N, who seems freaking tired.

“You haven’t eaten your breakfast?” You asked him as you saw his worse condition.

He sighed tiredly, “I need a life…” he whispered, like a zombie wanting a meat to eat.

You stare at him and your heart washed in guilt, he must have been suffered for staying in the room without doing anything all day longs, can’t get out, can’t touring the outside like he used to. All he did is just stuck in the room which is connected to the bathroom and the only place he can go back and forth anytime he wants too.

You stare at him, exactly knew how he felt but there’s nothing you can do other than just wait for the remaining 16 days to pass away in blinked of an eyes. Although it really a disappointment that you can’t help him as his sister but decided to choose waiting than doing something to make it happened.

“You should bear with this… just for 16 day-” you tried to persuade his fighting s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter