Chapter 29

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 29-

-Update on: 27 January 2013-

-----Going-----

Baro enter your room and quickly made his way toward Ravi, who were ready with his pajamas, just waiting for sleep time.

He looked up, eyes rounded in innocent then brightened as he saw Baro, “O, Baro hyeong!” he screamed, surprised, straightened up and run toward him, arms wide spread.

Baro put him in his embrace and pick him up, “I heard you miss me” he smile and Ravi encircled his hands around Baro’s neck.

“I really want to play with you not the other guy” he mumbled and Baro frowned, slowly put him down and stare at him, confused.

“What do you mean by the other guy?” he asked for confirmation.

“That Jinyoung guy~” he said and Baro were taken aback.

“Jinyoung came here?” he asked and Ravi nodded eagerly.

“Yes, he was no fun! Hyeong is the best!” he gave thumbs up and Baro made a confused smile while the others watched both of them.

‘Jinyoung knew?’ he thought and went to looked at you, who just enter the room with his puzzle expression.

You notice his expression and nodded up once, telling him to say what he is thinking.

“Jinyoung, he knew?” he asked you and you nodded.

“Yeah~ but actually it’s not supposed to be valid since he’s prediction is bad” you said and Baro snapped in realization.

“Wait don’t tell me it’s about he’s thinking you’re hiding your boyfriend inside your room” he muttered slowly and you gave a nodded to him, indicating he’s at the right answer.

Baro deeply in thought for a while before Ravi make him snapped back in reality as he shook his body. Baro looked up and stare at him, asking what he wanted.

“Why don’t you come again tomorrow and we play together?” he asked and Baro gave him an apologetic look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter