Chapter 32

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 32-

-Update on: 30 January 2013-

-----Compliment for Jinyoung-----

Just a few more minutes later all of you heading to the apartment. As CNU enter the apartment, he quickly heading toward Jinyoung’s room. Seeing no one was inside he turned to you guys with a puzzle expression.

“Did Jinyoung tell any of you guys that he’s going somewhere else, today?” he asked and you shook your head and so is Baro with Sandeul.

Baro looked at you and both of your eyes met. You looked away, knowing he knew exactly where Jinyoung is.

“That’s weird, Jinyoung usually tell me if he go somewhere” CNU scratched his head, confused.

“Maybe he decided to take some air outside” Sandeul said, vanishing CNU’s thought away.

Both of them entered their room and Baro looked at you.

“You do what you should do first…” he said, making you snapped in realization and nodded in understand. He went into his room and you enter yours.

You put down the plastic bag of dinner you had bought earlier for your brothers whom CNU and Sandeul didn’t even noticed with the helped of Baro, hiding it and stay right beside you all the time. Your brothers smile at your returned and your eyes landed on the tired Jinyoung, who was resting on the floor, eyes closed while Hyeok in his embrace, also sleeping.

“Have you guys eaten lunched?” you asked and N nodded.

“Is that dinner?” Hongbin point and you nodded to him. You went to Jinyoung and softly massaged his forehead, ‘thank you for taking you time looking at my brothers’

You scanned your brothers and blinked when you noticed Ken was nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Ken?” you asked and Leo stare at you, didn’t know how to start.

N and Hongbin looked down, didn’t even want to say anything. You looked at Ravi and he also looked away.

“What happened?” you started to feel anger as they don’t want to even open their mouth to talked.

Sawing Jinyoung sleeping peacefully this time, instead of feeling guilty you got really mad.

You get a grip on his collar and pulled him up, automatically wake him from his sleep.

“Yah, what are you doing?” he whined tiredly.

“What do you think you’re doing? Where’s Ken?” you asked, seriously mad at Ken’s disappearance.

“He’s go outside!” Jinyoung said and you widened your eyes.

“Why do you let him go outside?” you screamed, panic this time.

Jinyoung shoved your hand away, “He is with Gongchan! You really a pain in the … I just need some rest from this hectic day and you just ruining everything more!” he yelled this time, straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter