Chapter 22

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 22-

-Update on: 16 January 2013-

-----Who Sandeul scared of-----

As you went back from the school, Gongchan and Sandeul were chasing each other around the room as Sandeul laugh loudly non-stop. You blinked as you stop on your track and stare at them, confused.

When Gongchan stop running and pant heavily, you went toward him, “What are you guys doing?” you asked, stare at him with your straight face.

“Sandeul hyeong~, he took my money…” Gongchan exhaled as he got frustrated by it.

You blinked, “How?” you asked.

“When I went out to buy something, he sneak into my room and stole it!” he reasoned and you nodded.

Sandeul stop in front both of you, “I’m not stealing! This is really money all along~ you guys were the one who stole my money” he sarcastically point out and Gongchan swiftly grab his shirt and Sandeul grin, “I already hid the money… searched if you can~” he smirked widely and Gongchan exhaled in annoyed as he can just glare at him.

“Forget it. I’ll get revenge to you later when we go to work…” Gongchan muttered under his breath and Sandeul’s smile fell.

He opened his mouth to tell him something but Gongchan already enter his room. You awkwardly looked at Sandeul and decided to not say anything as you quietly went pass him.

You lightly knocked the door and enter it after it was unlocked. Ravi looked up and stare at you, “is Baro hyeong anywhere?” he asked in wonder.

“O, I didn’t see him ever since this morning” you said as a fact, also wondering where he is.

Ravi pout, “If he is at the outside, can you let him play with us again?” he asked and you stooped down at his level.

You patted on his head and stare at him, “I can… but I think he’s busy, you can’t disturb him…” you told him and Ravi firm his lips then slowly, nodded his head.

As you took bath and prepare for lunched, right at that moment, Baro went back from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter