Chapter 33

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 33-

-Update on: 2 February 2013-

-----Morning shift, all of them!-----

As you cook for the breakfast, Jinyoung and Gongchan went out of their room, they opened the door exactly at the same time. You stare at both of them, automatically confirm the duo that you need to see and talk with about the matter of yesterday.

Jinyoung sit on the table, facing you who were cooking and Gongchan sit beside him, with fingers interlaced each others. You put the rice on the table and Jinyoung scoop for him own.

Gongchan did the same, and you gave them the two cup of tea, putting it on the table right beside each of them for them to start the day with.

“Jinyoung-a~” you said and Jinyoung didn’t want to looked at you as he eat the food, probably still mad as he eat faster than before.

“I’m reeeeaally sorry, yesterday must have been a really tiring day for you” you said guiltily after emphasizing what you really meant.

“You really don’t know what I’ve been through especially when you wake me up like that!” he said, annoyed.

You bit your lower lip, “I’m really sorry, the kids was sorry too~ at least I think they like you… Ken keeps praising you endlessly… Hongbin did the same too!” you said, trying to raise his spirit up and Jinyoung finally managed to smile proudly at this moment after hearing what you said.

“I think I have a fun day with them too” he said and you smile sweetly.

You turned to Gongchan this time, “And… Gongchan-a~ I really hope you kept that as a secret” you pout and Gongchan nodded as he looked up and managed a smile to you.

Jinyoung sniffled the air, “Did you leave something behind?” he frowned and you snapped in realization then run quickly.

You switched off the burner and put the food in a big bowl the put it on the table.

Jinyoung shook his head, “You’re really such a clumsy person” he muttered and you giggled.

“I wonder wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter