Chapter 41

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Chapter 41-

-Update on: 26 March 2013-

-----Confused Sandeul-----

Sandeul frozen at his spot when he saw the crowded kitchen while Gongchan raised an eyebrow in confused at the seemingly familiar faces.

“By any chance…” Sandeul mumbled in confusion.

CNU turned to him in puzzle at his unfinished question.

“Are we having a ‘kids-party’ today?” he asked innocently and all of you stopped moving and stare at him in disbelief.

Jinyoung secretly laughed “What party?” he asked Sandeul purposely and Sandeul keep staring the kids that helping inside the kitchen. Confused, whether he should be happy, surprised or stayed being dumbfounded.

He keep staring at them and slowly a smile appeared on his face, “Helloooooo~~~ I’m Sandeul the duck!” he introduced and started to mimicking a duck’s sound.

Gongchan giggled then face-palmed himself in embarrassment at Sandeul’s reaction after that went away toward his room. Sandeul jumped toward Leo and Leo gave him a look.

“Yah! This is a party, you should smile! What’s up with that face?” he asked and Leo’s expression darkened. Jinyoung’s jaws dropped at what Sandeul is trying to do and he purposely pushed Sandeul aside as he walk away.

Sandeul met with Ravi and he grin, “Hello, I’m sandeul! You?” he asked and Ravi stare at him, didn’t even giving a slight interest.

Sandeul awkwardly turned away and went closer to CNU, “Hyeong, who are these kids? They’re so unfriendly~” he whispered while pouting and CNU shook his head at Sandeul’s childishness.

“Are we being baby-sitter today?” he asked loudly when CNU decided to went away, prepare to go to work for having the 2nd shift.

The kids stare at Sandeul and Sandeul stare at them then pretend to be cocky as he looked away and walk away too.

While Ravi was cleaning the table, Hyeok, who was sitting on it gladly took some of the trash and throw it everywhere, making Ravi cleaning the table non-stop. Ravi stopped what he was doing and glare at Hyeok who was giggling in happiness.

“You, seriously! Just because I didn’t get mad at you for this past few days doesn’t mean you can mess with me easily now” he warned and Hyeok continue to laugh, didn’t even understand what Ravi was saying.

You sigh and pat R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter