Chapter 50

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 50-

-Update on: 13 April 2013-

-----Sad, painful and happiness-----

You made a step forward and finally managed to see Jinyoung from afar, sitting on the bench under the tree that both of you have been at before. You smile as you saw him and quickly run to him but soon stopped as you realized his straight face. Is he worried? Or is he not in the mood? Or is he still tired?

You walk in normal pace and reached him, he was resting his head backward and his eyes are closed, just if you can watched that pairs of eyes for the rest of your life.

“I like your eyes, but I like mine more because without them I can’t see yours~” you said and Jinyoung quickly snapped at your voice.

Expecting for a cheesy reply, your heart dropped as he remain silent, still with the same expression. Without words, you sat next to him and he leaned forward, didn’t even made any eye-contact with you.

“I heard you had moved out…” he muttered and you nodded.

“CNU asked me to…” you replied and Jinyoung remain silent.

“Remember your nickname to me?” he asked after a shot of chuckled came out of his mouth.

You think back for awhile and get what he meant, “That coward-?” you tried to ask since you were unsure but Jinyoung cut you off even before you finished.

“I admit that I am a coward, I scared with bugs and insects, I scared to watch horror movies… but the most important thing is that I’m scared of losing you…” he whispered and knowing what this leading to, your heart react on its own of funny ways.

“Still, I don’t want to regret later, so I think we’re over…” he finally said what he had been thinking of and tears threatened to fell down of your eyes as soon as he finished talking, saying it as if he had been prepared for this from before.

Still didn’t want to look at you, he straightened up and gulped as his eyes wandered at the nice sight, “We can just pretend like this had never happened but a nice dream. Let’s end this before something just not that good happened,” he said and turned away from you and walked.

“I…” you whispered and his step stop at your trembling voice.

You looked up at his back, “I hope, you can have a nice life after this… goodbye,” you said, trying hard to managed a smile hoping he would at least looked at you just once but he looked down and continued to walk away after that. Wind blowing as if it turned just into the right mood.

Watching the back walking and disappeared, this farewell is just as dramatic as it supposed to and even more painful than what was supposed to. No eye-contact, no goodbyes, no trembling voice from the pain of breaking up and yes, no regret at all as he just put everything to his back.

You watched that back for the very last time before you sit back to the bench and hugged your knees, after all you never said or told him once that you love him or how you really want to be with him.

The only things you remembered now is those sweet and good mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter