Chapter 10

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 10-

-Update on: 2 January 2013-

-----Playful Baro-----

The next day, you wake up early to made their breakfast and now you has finished cook the rice and was now doing the other dishes while watching the soup to finish cooking. You pout as you put the plates on the table after finish cooking for the breakfast, still didn’t believe the guy has easily threatened you like that last night.

“That guy, what he wanted actually?” you mumbled and frowned angrily as you seems to be feel scared at his threatened.

“What’s with the frowned in the early morning?” someone said and you looked to the side to see smiling Gongchan.

You smile to him, “Good morning~” you greet and he greet you back although you didn’t answered his question earlier.

You quickly made your way out but he swiftly grab your wrist and spun you to look at him, “The hyeongs still isn’t wake up yet, why don’t you eat the breakfast together with me?” he asked brightly and you looked around with an awkward smile.

“Uhhh….” You thought deeply on how you can escape from his request.

“Come on~ I really hate being lonely…” he pout and you stare at him, can’t even resist at his cuteness. So, slowly, you sit in front of him and eat like he wanted. He smile widely at your decision and started to eat too.

“Did Baro hyeong do something to you?” he asked and you looked up to see his face.

‘So his name is Baro…’ you thought as you repeat his name in your mind and you shook your head as an answer to Gongchan’s question.

“If he does, please don’t bother him… he’s just a dork guy who want someone’s attentions~” Gongchan laughed and you laughed awkwardly along with him as you seems to take Baro’s words deeper than him does.

‘Anyhow, that guy managed to threaten me… I can’t sleep peacefully last night’ you looked to the side as you curled your hand into a fist.

Someone came and both of you looked up to see Baro yawned with his mouth opened widely while his hand easily find it ways to scratched his messy bed hair. He went to take the glass and drink it with his back leaned against the counter. He eyed your back and you shivers when you can feel his eyes stick at your back piercingly.

Baro smirked as he sipped the drink and went to sit beside you with his hands pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter