Chapter 28

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 28-

-Update on: 26 January 2013-

-----Plan-----

After dinner, which all of the guys were already together, Jinyoung and Sandeul who just went back from worked while the other three who were enjoying the time when the two wasn’t around and you, who do all the cores alone were gathering at the living room.

Jinyoung, resting on a couch, Baro playing his mobile phone, CNU reading the book while Sandeul and Gongchan playing the video game as for you, folding the clothes since you haven’t finished doing it before dinner because your brothers are making a mess.

It was a hectic day but since you were used to it, the day itself turned faster than usual.

CNU fixed his spectacle and looked up from the book he’s currently reading, “Did you guys want to go somewhere tomorrow? I was having my holiday” CNU suddenly said making all of them stop at what they’re doing and landed their eyes on him.

“I’m having my morning shift so I think I can go,” Sandeul said and Gongchan eyed him sternly.

“Why do you keep having morning shift?” he asked, feeling something isn’t right.

“I found out that one of the guy didn’t like to have morning shift since he don’t want to wake up in the morning… so I took his part” Sandeul wiggled his eyebrows playfully, excited.

Gongchan pout, “I’m having afternoon shift… don’t want to go, I’m tired” he said and CNU changed his gaze to Jinyoung.

“I have no problem” Baro said, didn’t even actually give any care with the conversation. You just listen to them on whatever they said while looked up once in awhile to see who’s currently talking.

Jinyoung looked at all of them, “I can’t I have something to do” Jinyoung said and they frowned.

“But you shift is in the morning” Gongchan pointed out and he nodded.

“Yeah~ but then I don’t want to…” he said and Gongchan gritted his teeth.

“Isn’t CNU suggested this for you?” Sandeul asked, bewildered at Jinyoung’s rejection.

CNU shrugged, a bit dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter