Chapter 23

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 23-

-Update on: 18 January 2013-

-----Sleepy Baro-----

After Gongchan and Sandeul had gone to work, you went inside your room to see it was unlocked.

“This guy seriously didn’t even helping me…” you rolled your eyes as a groan escaped out of your mouth.

You blinked at the quietness and slowly, you closed the door and locked it. You walk for a few steps before your eyes glisten at the sight of them sleeping soundly on the floor. Sweats were all over their forehead and Ravi was resting his head on Baro’s tummy while Baro’s hands were encircling his body.

You giggled at the sight and decided to go out. You cleaned the room and after a few minutes, Jinyoung with CNU came together, chatting noisily.

Both of them went to their respective bedroom and you quickly sneak into Jinyoung’s room. You knocked it a few times before Jinyoung went to open the door. He widened the door and stare at you, with his straight face.

“What’s the thing so important? You can just tell me when I went out to eat the dinner~” he deeply frowned as he was going to rest from the tiring day of working.

“I just need some confirmation…” you said as you inhale deeply.

“This morning, did you just said ‘Boyfriend’?” you asked, curious. Tilting your head to the left and wait for his answer.

Jinyoung stare at you, his reaction didn’t even changing. He blinked once then slowly nodded, “Yeah… I said that.” He state and you raised both of your eyebrows, seriously confused.

“What do you mean by boyfriend?” you asked, wondering whether he was just trying to be joking or he really didn’t know the fact that you’re hiding your brothers.

“I mean, inside your room… you hid your boyfriend in there…” he straight forwardly gave you an answer with the expression maintaining on his face.

You stare at him as you take in all what he said and slowly, your eyes grew wide. Your lips slightly parted at his answer and Jinyoung frowned at your reaction.

Jinyoung wave his hand in front of you and you didn’t even blink as your eyes keep staring forward. Since Jinyoung height was a bit taller than you, he bent his body forward and stared at your eyes that aren’t even moving.

“Yah~” he poke your cheek and you move your eyes to looked at his eyes.

He smile, “Enough imagination, you must be curious on how perfectly brilliant I am, right?” he chuckled and your face fell.

Jinyoung straightened his body back and crossed his arms in arrogant manner, “After all, I am Jinyoung, I click everything perfectly” he held his nose higher.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter