Chapter 31

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 31-

-Update on: 29 January 2013-

-----Like her-----

“So… they’re all ~~~~~~~~~~~~’s brothers?” Gongchan asked for confirmation and Jinyoung nodded, heart washed in guilt.

After Gongchan find out about the kids who were ready to enter your room, Jinyoung had tell him everything from the very beginning until the end in your room secretly, afraid the others will come when he was still haven’t finish telling the whole story that he really need to tell Gongchan.

Jinyoung was sitting in a kneeling-manner and look like someone who was reflecting every fault he had done. Gongchan looked at him, serious and turned to see your brothers who busily playing the toys they had bought before.

Ken came out of the bathroom, finished filling his water gun with water. He grinned playfully and started to shoot the others, making them wet. Gongchan gasped, run to him and took the water gun away.

“You shouldn’t played it here… you’re just going to ruined everything become wet!” Gongchan scolded and Jinyoung slowly turned his knees to face them.

Jinyoung gulped and Ken who was staring blankly at Gongchan’s face soon started to cried, tears pouring hard.

“I knew it~” Jinyoung said weakly, disappointedly looking down.

Gongchan got shocked as Ken cried and he put his hands on his shoulders.

“You’re man or not?” he asked and Ken took a few moments before he can answer.

“I’m a man~” he weakly said and Gongchan tapped both of his shoulder.

“Right, you are one and man shouldn’t cry!” he said and Ken tried hard to stop crying but he can’t.

“This won’t do…” Gongchan whispered to himself and stooped down.

“Listen, let’s play the water gun outside, okay?” he asked and Ken quickly stopped crying this time, stared at Gongchan with wide watery eyes and nodded eagerly.

Gongchan brought him out and Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows, “Where is that guy going to bring him?” he asked, bewildered.

He turned to see the others and they blankly gave him a look. Jinyoung cleared his throat and straightened up, hands on his hips.

“Since I assumed they will be late and your sister going to come soon, let just stay here!” he said coolly, nose held high.

But soon his coolness turned into a panic moment as Hyeok who was awake and tries to stand up accidentally hit the hard wall and cried hard.

Jinyoung brought him walking around the room and blow a cool wind on his forehead that had get hit before.

“Hyeok is a good kid, please stop crying~” Jinyoung persuade but started to giving up soon as he didn’t even stop.

“I don’t know what to do anymore~” he gave up and pout in disappointment.

Ravi sigh and gave him the bottle of milk, Jinyoung stare at him and tried to fed Hyeok, Hyeok automatically stop crying and Jinyoung’s eyes flickered.

“O, he stops!” Jinyoung yelled in excitement and Ravi shook his head, he had enough with Jinyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter