Chapter 37

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 37-

-Update on:  19 February 2013-

-----Jinyoung waking up the kids-----

You cook for the breakfast and lifelessly put the plates on the dining table, Sandeul was the first person to go out since you already knew he will be having a perfect morning shift work for the rest of the remaining days.

Gongchan was second and he greeted you with a smile as he made his way to sit. You also lazily sit on the seat and rest your chin on your palm with pouty lips.

“Is Jinyoung also having a morning shift?” you asked and Gongchan looked your way and shook his head.

“No, he’s not working today” he said and you rolled your eyes.

“Great! I won’t see him early in the morning!” you whined and Gongchan laughed at your cute action.

Sandeul who was munching the food looked up in sudden, “I think he’s having the 2nd shift, he probably don’t want to see your face too” he joked and you stare at him as if he was teasing you.

Gongchan also blinked his way and Sandeul looked away at his failure and continue eating. You cleared your throat as you scooped yourself a couple spoonful of rice and started to eat too.

Soon, you, Gongchan and Sandeul left the apartment. Jinyoung went out of his room, yawning and stare at the table to see a note that you had left before you went out.

He went closer to picked it up and read it, ‘If you guys woke up late, please warm the food again, for: Baro and CNU                from: ~~~~~~~~~~’

Jinyoung shot a disbelief chuckled and rolled his eyes, ‘this girl really trying hard to get me mad and like I would~’ he snickered and went away toward your room.

Knowing you were nowhere, he took the plastic bag on a table and knocked the door. N who were surprised at the knocked, opened his eyes from his deep sleep. He searched for the clock and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

The knock continuously making noise a on the door and he walk there, body swaying from left to right like drunken person. Slowly, he unlocked the door, opened it a bit, and peeked to see Jinyoung waving to him. He opened the door wider and let him in. Jinyoung looked around while N locked the door and went back to sleep.

“Are you going back to sleep?” Jinyoung asked but N didn’t answer him as his eyes fell closed.

Jinyoung pout in child manner and went closer toward N as he stooped down to looked at him. N feel Jinyoung’s presence and eventually grew irritate as he keep watching him.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter