Chapter 5

Maid For 20 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 5-

-Update on: 28 December 2012-

-----First meeting-----

You stare at the square note that was on your palm which containing the address that you had take note of and then stare at the big building just in front of you. You gape in awed and smile as you enter it. You stare at the crowded elevator and decided to use the stairs since it just at the second floor.

You pant as you reached the room you’re searching for and sigh, “I’m really not good with these stamina things…”you groaned as you can’t stop panting for air.

Some girls who were passing by you stare at you, who were ready to knock the door. You stare at them and rolled your eyes. Right when you were going to knock the door, the door opened itself like it knew of your presence. Your mouth parted slightly and you blinked at the young man in front of you.

He also stopped his tracked and looked up to locked eyes with yours.

You gulped and bowed politely, “He-Hello~” you straightened up and wave with your awkward grin. You stare at his 3 colours hair and scratched your head, ‘is that the latest fashion nowadays?’

“Who are you?” he asked rudely and you snapped blankly at his question.

“I-I was supposed to be the new maid…” you mumbled nervously, afraid that you had gone to the wrong room.

He keep staring at you coldly, “We don’t need a maid…” he state and went away after closing the door. You slowly turned your body to him and blinked a couple of times.

You looked up and stare at the number ‘this is exactly the number…’

You reached for your phone and went to called someone who has told you about the job.

“Yes, how can I help you?” he asked and you looked around in wonder.

“Sir, I already reached the room but the guy said he didn’t need one…” you whispered so that, people who pass by won’t know what you’re talking about.

“You must have met the wrong guy…” he muttered and you raised both of your eyebrows, didn’t understand what he meant.

“Try to knock for it once again…” he instructed and you bit your lower lip.

You hang up and stand straightly as you stare at the door, like you can see pass through it. You decided to knocked then remove your hand as the door opened once again, revealing a guy with a glasses.

He smile, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter